ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Selection Show Thread

Duke gonna have a difficult time reaching the Sweet 16 with that draw.

I do not love this bracket for Gonzaga. Really tough Sweet 16 possible matchups. A R32 game against Boise in Portland wouldn’t be ideal. They’ll bring a ton of fans.

I do not love this bracket for Gonzaga. Really tough Sweet 16 possible matchups. A R32 game against Boise in Portland wouldn’t be ideal. They’ll bring a ton of fans.

Arkansas is a tough 4 seed but I wouldn’t be worried about Boise. Zags will have a lot more fans in Portland

Yeah. I hate Tennessee. But they legitimately deserve that 2 seed. Putting Villanova there instead is bullshit. Looked to me like it was more about rewarding teams with closer game locations.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah. I hate Tennessee. But they legitimately deserve that 2 seed. Putting Villanova there instead is bullshit. Looked to me like it was more about rewarding teams with closer game locations.
Ironically, Nova fans prob wanted the 3 in the East instead..

Arkansas is a tough 4 seed but I wouldn’t be worried about Boise. Zags will have a lot more fans in Portland
I’m not worried about Boise. Just interesting that they got Portland.

Tough Sweet 16 matchup with either UConn or Arkansas. Just like last year, the committee put a bunch of teams that GU has already played in their bracket. Gonzaga lost 3 games this year. 2 of those teams are in their bracket.

Reactions: ColumbusCard21
Glad I bought my Sweet 16/Elite 8 tickets early. Prices are going to skyrocket with Duke in it.

So Auburn is 2nd seed after all, I thought they'd got the 1 seed since I dont see why Baylor has a better resume than them.

Seeds are pretty much done before conf tourneys. Im ok with the draw.
We have already faced the 1 &2 seeds in our part of the bracket. And we went 1-1 against them.

And I can at least make it to indianapolis

Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT