ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Protecting the Golden Geese

Question. Do you think the ncaa looked into the accusations around Zion in regards to Duke? Answer, they did. Zion cooperated. Duke cooperated. Nothing was found. But yet, you still believe it. Idiot.
Yet they have dmv records of zions family having 3 100k suv’s once they got to durham that weren’t registered to them in south carolina.

Bet they won a raffle or somethingg.

Of course the ncaa didnt find anything at duke lol and the sky is blue if we are pointing out the obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Yes, there is. Maybe you missed the movies and factual evidence supplied by his associates and police.
Fact police citing movies now 🤣

The truth is they could not prove capone did a damn thing, so they got him for tz evasion. Despite the fact he was a murderer, bank robber, gun runner, bootlegger and drug dealer among other things, at the time they could not prove it, but it was still very much true.

You proved i took a shit yeaterday morning yet, bc i promise it happened. Its a fact!!!!! Now prove it

Wait, didn't the NCAA tell all of us during the uNC AFAM scandle that they don't have the authority to rule on academics? Isn't that SACS that deals with that?

As was said before, by the time the issue became known, Allen was no longer playing for UK.

The cash did not belong to Hagans, he was just being a dumbass. UK investigated it and reported the findings to the NCAA.

The Kentucky Shame thing in 1989 was bad, but damn, the punishment was damn near the death penalty, a bit harsh in my opinion, especially when we're talking about such a small amount of dough.

Count me as one that feels like the NCAA was too harsh on Louisville, they didn't deserve to have the FF and title stripped.

No need to fire the afam thing back up, but we all know what happened there.
Good wuestion regarding the afam stuff.

I have no clue how that works, and like another posyer said yoy have to be a special kind of stupid to not be able to remain elgible as a college athlete with all the help they get smh. Weird situation to say the least.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Yet they have dmv records of zions family having 3 100k suv’s once they got to durham that weren’t registered to them in south carolina.

Bet they won a raffle or somethingg.

Of course the ncaa didnt find anything at duke lol and the sky is blue if we are pointing out the obvious.
But not one picture of any of them driving said vehicles or going in and out of the house. Why does someone with two drivers in the house need 3 vehicles?

You would suck as a lawyer.

I know it is hard to believe, but the NCAA and Duke investigated the Zion situation and nothing was found.

Now head on over to the grocery store for your tin foil.

The truth is they could not prove capone did a damn thing, so they got him for tz evasion. Despite the fact he was a murderer, bank robber, gun runner, bootlegger and drug dealer among other things, at the time they could not prove it, but it was still very much true.

You proved i took a shit yeaterday morning yet, bc i promise it happened. Its a fact!!!!! Now prove it
Would be an interesting experiment how the shit gets into your head during or post shit. Shit for brains.

The Kentucky Shame thing in 1989 was bad, but damn, the punishment was damn near the death penalty, a bit harsh in my opinion, especially when we're talking about such a small amount of dough.
These days they just call that a “strong ass offer”.

Reactions: kyjeff1

If afamu has the money he claims to have, it was clearly inherited. 🤣

You must not have read the paragraph then. It said both Duke and the NCAA investigated the Zion situation. But don't worry, they sell a lot of tin foil at the grocery store.

Oh boy! One line in an article said that?

Wow, it must have been very thorough. I'll bet you could provide detailed information about this investigation.

Did you know that Merl Code and TJ Gassnola were both caught saying that Duke cheats? Are you denying that what they said is true? Are you a tin foil hat wearer? Maybe they knew they were being wiretapped and lied to besmirch Duke's name? 😂

Oh boy! One line in an article said that?

Wow, it must have been very thorough. I'll bet you could provide detailed information about this investigation.

Did you know that Merl Code and TJ Gassnola were both caught saying that Duke cheats? Are you denying that what they said is true? Are you a tin foil hat wearer? Maybe they knew they were being wiretapped and lied to besmirch Duke's name? 😂
Have no idea who those people are. Again. Word of mouth. Maybe they are lying.

Once again. Not one bit of proof. Just wishes.

And it only takes one sentence to say what was said. Damn, you are stupid.

Have no idea who those people are. Again. Word of mouth. Maybe they are lying.

Once again. Not one bit of proof. Just wishes.

And it only takes one sentence to say what was said. Damn, you are stupid.

Nah, you just don't get it. It's okay. Nobody expects you to. There's a reason you're a punchline.

Tell us again about how the police had mounds of proof of Capone's criminal activity, yet chose to only charge him with tax evasion. Did the movies tell you that? 😂

Nah, you just don't get it. It's okay. Nobody expects you to. There's a reason you're a punchline.

Tell us again about how the police had mounds of proof of Capone's criminal activity, yet chose to only charge him with tax evasion. Did the movies tell you that? 😂
When you get facts or evidence let me know. Until then, I will just keep laughing at you and you idiocy.

Still think some programs arent protected?

Take a look at the curious case of former 5 star recruit, and Mr, Kentucky basketball Dontai Allen.

Transferred in the off season to Western Kentucky after a lackluster career at UK.

Now it seems the ncaa has decided Allen should have been ineligible last year. He only played in 7 games for UK so not like he was a key piece, but ineligible none the less.

So Does the ncaa make UK vacate those 7 games? Nope. Fines UK 3500$ (500$ a game) which is laughable in its own right, such a peanuts fine. But the real kicker is now the NCAA is making Allen sit for 7 games this year to make up for the 7 he played in at UK.

No chance those games arent vacated had he played at a non blue blood school. Idc if he didnt play much, hell iirc he got hot one of those games and basically won it for uk, but that might have been the year before.

The ncaa are a bunch of clowns, every single thing they do is a joke and its no wonder only uk fans acknowledge them vacating our title.

Some programs dont have to play within the rules.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT