ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Protecting the Golden Geese

I wuld say avatar but i have nothing to win.

I need a new one tho, u can just pick it for funsies. Who are the other two turkish pros that got to play college ball?

Says the fan of the other protected school.

Kansas get in trouble for offering zion money, in trouble. Duke goes to zion and fam magically gets a mansion and luxury suvs, nothing to see here.
Still waiting on proof of what you say. Have never seen a pic of Zions family or Zion at the supposed house or in the cars. And Duke wasn't caught on tape discussing paying Zion. Only Kansas. Sorry you are so butt hurt.

And is that really a pic of you?

Still waiting on proof of what you say. Have never seen a pic of Zions family or Zion at the supposed house or in the cars. And Duke wasn't caught on tape discussing paying Zion. Only Kansas. Sorry you are so butt hurt.

So you're doubling down on the idea that Zion went to Duke for nothing, after his family had demanded cash, a house and employment? 🤣 😂

I love how delusional fanboys are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
It's funny that people still haven't put two and two together to realize how prevalent and common this stuff is/was. It was incredibly obvious even before the FBI probe, which everyone and their mother was linked to at some point.

But yeah, it's probably just a few bad apples and those apples get caught! Run with that instead.

"Hey, I know that all these other guys at my level are free, but you're gonna have to deliver a house, a boatload of cash, and hook my dad up with a job."🤣

You don't post that often so avatar is out.

Nevermind and it's an easy search.
Then tell me, i dont have stock in google.

And yea i went mia over the summer, besides the nonsense thread there wasnt much worth reading imo

It's funny that people still haven't put two and two together to realize how prevalent and common this stuff is/was. It was incredibly obvious even before the FBI probe, which everyone and their mother was linked to at some point.

But yeah, it's probably just a few bad apples and those apples get caught! Run with that instead.

"Hey, I know that all these other guys at my level are free, but you're gonna have to deliver a house, a boatload of cash, and hook my dad up with a job."🤣
I mean i get it on one hand, if i was a fan of duke or UK i wouldnt just fall on my sword, and admit to paying players when the ncaa obv doesnt have “proof” or doesnt care.

But on the other hand its so gd obv, it makes those that cant put two and two together look insanly naive, and borderline dumb.

Like UKs last title should be very much as “tainted” as ours, bc AD got paid, terrence jones likely got paid, and teague as well, even if it was round-about through his brother, MKG maybe not as his mom was a friend of www before he even became a good recruit, but hard to imagine he got 0 “impermissable benefits” from that relationship. But again why would any uk fan admit any of that, when the ncaa doesnt care.

Its nike fr. Fbi probe hammers adidas schools and a few nike schools that hung themselves on the wire tap. But all the nike aau grassroots ledgers? Thrown put in court for no apparent reason.

cour

not my pic. Was from the old ass let someone pick a avatar from you.

I get it no “proof” well except those pesky dmv records.

But still have to be a moron to think zion was asking kansas for $$$$ only to go to duke for free. But like my prev post, i get it, why fall on your sword when the ncaa doesnt care.

I mean i get it on one hand, if i was a fan of duke or UK i wouldnt just fall on my sword, and admit to paying players when the ncaa obv doesnt have “proof” or doesnt care.

But on the other hand its so gd obv, it makes those that cant put two and two together look insanly naive, and borderline dumb.

Like UKs last title should be very much as “tainted” as ours, bc AD got paid, terrence jones likely got paid, and teague as well, even if it was round-about through his brother, MKG maybe not as his mom was a friend of www before he even became a good recruit, but hard to imagine he got 0 “impermissable benefits” from that relationship. But again why would any uk fan admit any of that, when the ncaa doesnt care.

Its nike fr. Fbi probe hammers adidas schools and a few nike schools that hung themselves on the wire tap. But all the nike aau grassroots ledgers? Thrown put in court for no apparent reason.

Pretty much every top 100 (and beyond) recruit is/was getting something, and has been for many decades. Standard operating procedure. Just a fact, and it's been revealed by many players over the years. Long ago, it was determined that these players deserved to be paid, so they did it under the table.

So you're doubling down on the idea that Zion went to Duke for nothing, after his family had demanded cash, a house and employment? 🤣 😂

Just asking for proof is all. And remember tgey didn’t have Zion or family on tape asking, they had two coaches discussing it. Facts.

cour

not my pic. Was from the old ass let someone pick a avatar from you.

I get it no “proof” well except those pesky dmv records.

But still have to be a moron to think zion was asking kansas for $$$$ only to go to duke for free. But like my prev post, i get it, why fall on your sword when the ncaa doesnt care.
You have no proof of Zion or family asking for anything. Pretty simple. And why no RJ or Cam or any other player being mentioned.

You people want it to be so true, so bad, you make facts up.

Do you have audio, video or emails to prove your accusation. You know, actual evidence, not your tainted opinion.

You have no proof of Zion or family asking for anything. Pretty simple. And why no RJ or Cam or any other player being mentioned.

You people want it to be so true, so bad, you make facts up.
Just bc there isnt any proof doesn’t mean its not true. Ill dumb this down so maybe you can understand, I took a shit this morning, you cant prove that i took a shit but its still very much a fact that i did..

U can believe what u want, but in exitflaggers ole gun to the head scenario, you would be singing an entirely different tune. Or be executed bc of stubborness/stupidity one.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You can almost smell the Adidas in here.
Its bc adidas got railroaded by the fbi probe, and news flash they werent in bidding wars with themselves.

Phil knight must pay his taxes, bc they had no interest in going after nike schools. Literally the only nike achools that gotnin trouble did so bc they hung themselves on the wire to the point it just couldnt be ignored.

Its bc adidas got railroaded by the fbi probe, and news flash they werent in bidding wars with themselves.

Phil knight must pay his taxes, bc they had no interest in going after nike schools. Literally the only nike achools that gotnin trouble did so bc they hung themselves on the wire to the point it just couldnt be ignored.
You're right.

Just asking for proof is all. And remember tgey didn’t have Zion or family on tape asking, they had two coaches discussing it. Facts.

It was actually a coach and an Adidas rep. Both confirmed Zion's dad's demands. You think they were lying?

Btw, there's obviously no proof that KU/Adidas paid Zion anything, yet KU might face stiff penalties for that discussion.

Do you have audio, video or emails to prove your accusation. You know, actual evidence, not your tainted opinion.

I don't have proof that Al Capone was a criminal either. Some things are just, y'know, obvious.

Nobody's telling you what to believe. We're just telling you it's laughable to think otherwise.

"bc AD got paid, terrence jones likely got paid, and teague as well, even if it was round-about through his brother, MKG maybe not as his mom was a friend of www before he even became a good recruit, but hard to imagine he got 0 “impermissable benefits” from that relationship. But again why would any uk fan admit any of that, when the ncaa doesnt care."

There's a huge difference between FACT and opinion. I suggest you get a Webster's and look up the definitions.

As for Adidas schools being the ones that get hammered... maybe if they didn't make such a 2nd rate shoe, things would've been different. See what I did there? (Hint: that's an opinion)

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It was actually a coach and an Adidas rep. Both confirmed Zion's dad's demands. You think they were lying?

Btw, there's obviously no proof that KU/Adidas paid Zion anything, yet KU might face stiff penalties for that discussion.
We didnt pay bowen a cent either, but adidas did, and we had an ex asst coach and adidas rep on the wire.

The same borderline 5 star bowen that was paid 25k to attend his effin high school. As well as another 10k by his AAU team.

But im sure all the rest of the 5 star studs just go places because of a programs tradition lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger

This is elite level coping.

It's actually quite impressive.

Just bc there isnt any proof doesn’t mean its not true. Ill dumb this down so maybe you can understand, I took a shit this morning, you cant prove that i took a shit but its still very much a fact that i did..

U can believe what u want, but in exitflaggers ole gun to the head scenario, you would be singing an entirely different tune. Or be executed bc of stubborness/stupidity one.
You are an idiot. I love you tin foil, conspiracy theorists. Invent a conspiracy and then talk about it until you are convinced it is true.

I don't have proof that Al Capone was a criminal either. Some things are just, y'know, obvious.

Nobody's telling you what to believe. We're just telling you it's laughable to think otherwise.
Another tin foil conspiracy theorist. Not one ounce of proof, but it has to be true because of 10 other facts that have nothing to do with what you think.

Question. Do you think the ncaa looked into the accusations around Zion in regards to Duke? Answer, they did. Zion cooperated. Duke cooperated. Nothing was found. But yet, you still believe it. Idiot.

Another tin foil conspiracy theorist. Not one ounce of proof, but it has to be true because of 10 other facts that have nothing to do with what you think.
Do you think Al Capone was a criminal? Yes or no.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Question. Do you think the ncaa looked into the accusations around Zion in regards to Duke? Answer, they did. Zion cooperated. Duke cooperated. Nothing was found. But yet, you still believe it. Idiot.

No, they did not. Duke conducted their own investigation, dumbass. And the "findings" were truly shocking. 🤣

Last edited:
If YOU were offered $100K for a job, $50K for the SAME job, just different company----which one one you picking?

Not even sure of the purpose of this comparison. Apples and oranges. Or Apples and plywood might be better.

Is there proof that Capone committed any crimes other than tax evasion?

giphy.gif

"bc AD got paid, terrence jones likely got paid, and teague as well, even if it was round-about through his brother, MKG maybe not as his mom was a friend of www before he even became a good recruit, but hard to imagine he got 0 “impermissable benefits” from that relationship. But again why would any uk fan admit any of that, when the ncaa doesnt care."

There's a huge difference between FACT and opinion. I suggest you get a Webster's and look up the definitions.

As for Adidas schools being the ones that get hammered... maybe if they didn't make such a 2nd rate shoe, things would've been different. See what I did there? (Hint: that's an opinion)
No theres a difference in a fact and a fact that can be proven.

Wait, didn't the NCAA tell all of us during the uNC AFAM scandle that they don't have the authority to rule on academics? Isn't that SACS that deals with that?

As was said before, by the time the issue became known, Allen was no longer playing for UK.

The cash did not belong to Hagans, he was just being a dumbass. UK investigated it and reported the findings to the NCAA.

The Kentucky Shame thing in 1989 was bad, but damn, the punishment was damn near the death penalty, a bit harsh in my opinion, especially when we're talking about such a small amount of dough.

Count me as one that feels like the NCAA was too harsh on Louisville, they didn't deserve to have the FF and title stripped.

No need to fire the afam thing back up, but we all know what happened there.

ADVERTISEMENT