ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Protecting the Golden Geese

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
Still think some programs arent protected?

Take a look at the curious case of former 5 star recruit, and Mr, Kentucky basketball Dontai Allen.

Transferred in the off season to Western Kentucky after a lackluster career at UK.

Now it seems the ncaa has decided Allen should have been ineligible last year. He only played in 7 games for UK so not like he was a key piece, but ineligible none the less.

So Does the ncaa make UK vacate those 7 games? Nope. Fines UK 3500$ (500$ a game) which is laughable in its own right, such a peanuts fine. But the real kicker is now the NCAA is making Allen sit for 7 games this year to make up for the 7 he played in at UK.

No chance those games arent vacated had he played at a non blue blood school. Idc if he didnt play much, hell iirc he got hot one of those games and basically won it for uk, but that might have been the year before.

The ncaa are a bunch of clowns, every single thing they do is a joke and its no wonder only uk fans acknowledge them vacating our title.

Some programs dont have to play within the rules.

Didn’t Louisville get off easy?
Not really----Penalty wise----Yeah, probably. But having that cloud over the program , NCAA dragging their feet, only to hand out some wrist slaps? That was much worse than the "sanctions". UL was handcuffed by the NCAA draggin' the shit out.

Reactions: Villian07
It was a peanut case. He played an avg of 3+ min per those 7 games. Louisville was a very dirty program from the Prez, AD on down. Allen was a mixup in grades. Hookers to oranges difference.

UK was nailed much more than UL has been after the $1000 emery envelope. But Ls down is having a much more difficult time being relevant for the right reasons than UK did. We bounced back, you guys are just getting bounced.

It was a peanut case. He played an avg of 3+ min per those 7 games. Louisville was a very dirty program from the Prez, AD on down. Allen was a mixup in grades. Hookers to oranges difference.

UK was nailed much more than UL has been after the $1000 emery envelope. But Ls down is having a much more difficult time being relevant for the right reasons than UK did. We bounced back, you guys are just getting bounced.
You really think that what 1989 was all about?

--Academic fraud
--Lack of control
--lying/misleading the NCAA
---improper benefits(outside of Mills)
---$$$ to Mills.

The "envelope" started it.......The above finished it.

You really think that what 1989 was all about?

--Academic fraud
--Lack of control
--lying/misleading the NCAA
---improper benefits(outside of Mills)
---$$$ to Mills.

The "envelope" started it.......The above finished it.
You make it sound so bad lol. it was a bad time for UK fans.

I never stated that's what it was all about. It was the straw and the proverbial camel. I remember it all quite well.

Has their ever been a player play in games anywhere that was ruled inelgible but his teams did not have to vacate said games?

Take a look at the curious case of former 5 star recruit, and Mr, Kentucky basketball Dontai Allen.

Transferred in the off season to Western Kentucky after a lackluster career at UK.

Now it seems the ncaa has decided Allen should have been ineligible last year. He only played in 7 games for UK so not like he was a key piece, but ineligible none the less.

So Does the ncaa make UK vacate those 7 games? Nope. Fines UK 3500$ (500$ a game) which is laughable in its own right, such a peanuts fine. But the real kicker is now the NCAA is making Allen sit for 7 games this year to make up for the 7 he played in at UK.

No chance those games arent vacated had he played at a non blue blood school. Idc if he didnt play much, hell iirc he got hot one of those games and basically won it for uk, but that might have been the year before.

The ncaa are a bunch of clowns, every single thing they do is a joke and its no wonder only uk fans acknowledge them vacating our title.

The NCAA looked at UK’s result last year and decided they’d been punished enough. They can take the games AFAIC. Season was a total bust.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

It's good to be the king. Bend the knee

It's a case of Allen flunking out during said semester but the grades were not posted/official until after that 7 games.

Should UK athletics have known he was on the bubble? Sure and they probably did. But I am also positive he was technically still eligible and they didn't want to show bias on what may happen.

The NCAA actually did the right thing here. Punish UK slightly to ensure they know they mean business and make the kid sit for being a numbnut and not taking school seriously.

Are Louisville fans really dumb enough to believe the NCAA wouldn't deal the harshest punishment possible to Calipari and Kentucky if they had actual grounds to do so?

Sorry Louisville fans, but there's really nothing to see here. Better luck next time, maybe Kentucky will hire hookers or something.

No, no, no.....the NCAA (and every ref) despises UK and has them under the microscope 24/7. Just ask Bert!

Are Louisville fans really dumb enough to believe the NCAA wouldn't deal the harshest punishment possible to Calipari and Kentucky if they had actual grounds to do so?

Sorry Louisville fans, but there's really nothing to see here. Better luck next time, maybe Kentucky will hire hookers or something.
You're apparently dumb enough to believe they would.

They didn't even investigate a dude who was flashing benjamins all over social media, and you think they're out to get Kentucky. 😂

The stupidity never ceases to amaze.

They didn't even investigate a dude who was flashing benjamins all over social media, and you think they're out to get Kentucky. 😂

Admit you're biased and can't see it from the same angle as UK fans can't see it from KU's angle now.

500 win ball, really NCAA? Kanter when they let two other guys in the same league play. They didnt' commit to Emmerts WU team though did they?
Riding on a plane? I could go on with the hypocrisy but why bother. Ppl are going to believe what they believe on what's convenient and lashes out at others.
I don't correct some UK fans for this same reason.

....especially when you're looking in the mirror.

Nobody cares what a fictitious bird fan has to say here, especially seeing how the NCAA didn't drop the hammer on you either.

Admit you're biased and can't see it from the same angle as UK fans can't see it from KU's angle now.

500 win ball, really NCAA? Kanter when they let two other guys in the same league play. They didnt' commit to Emmerts WU team though did they?
Riding on a plane? I could go on with the hypocrisy but why bother. Ppl are going to believe what they believe on what's convenient and lashes out at others.

He's way too big of a dumbass to get it, and doesn't want to anyway.

....especially when you're looking in the mirror.

Nobody cares what a fictitious bird fan has to say here, especially seeing how the NCAA didn't drop the hammer on you either.

Well, there's a few reasons that the NCAA didn't drop the hammer. 1) It's not in their hands. 2) There is no resolution yet.

I'm guessing that's why the NCAA hasn't dropped the hammer. Not that it has anything to do with the point.

He's way too big of a dumbass to get it, and doesn't want to anyway.

You have to be borderline ******ed to think the NCAA is out to take down Kentucky/Calipari. Why in the hell would they be? 😂

Borderline is probably generous in your case.

Yawn. The only thing slightly interesting about this story is how GD dumb you have to be to not get passing grades as a DIV 1 athlete. Tutors, bullsh*t majors, easiest classes alive, bare minimum hours.

I don't know whats more hilarious, flunking as a communications major or the fact he was a member of UK’s Student-Athlete Advisory Committee.

If I was UK, I'd shove that $3500 fine up Allens butt.

You have to be borderline ******ed to think the NCAA is out to take down Kentucky/Calipari. Why in the hell would they be? 😂

Borderline is probably generous in your case.

Did I say the NCAA was "out to take down" Kentucky? No, I didn't you withering dolt. I said they would mete out the harshest punishment they could, if they had grounds to do so.

Work on your comprehension. Or don't. Nobody gives a shyt...now go piss off to Jayhawk Slant or wherever.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

Tin foil sale in aisle 3. Hurry.

Did I say the NCAA was "out to take down" Kentucky? No, I didn't you withering dolt. I said they would mete out the harshest punishment they could, if they had grounds to do so.

Work on your comprehension. Or don't. Nobody gives a shyt...now go piss off to Jayhawk Slant or wherever.

Ah, I see. They don't want to take them down. They just want to deliver the harshest possible punishment. 🤣

Absolutely. Just as protected as duke.

I bet the two kther guys they let play from kanters league didnt have a 30k contract with their professional team in turkey, fenerbache to boot one of the biggest clubs there.

ADVERTISEMENT