Devonte Graham (KU)
Grayson Allen (Duke)
Trevon Duval (Duke)
Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
Hamidou Diallo (UK)
Jevon Carter (WVU)
Jalen Brunson (Villanova)
Killian Tillie (Gonzaga)

These are the players I've seen on draft boards that have a realistic shot to get drafted in the 1st 2 Rounds this year but let me know if I missed someone.

There could be a lot of movement here depending on how these players perform the rest of the way so this will be interesting to track. Purdue, Loyola, Nevada, FSU, Clemson and KState have no projectable NBA talent so it"ll be interesting to see how far these teams can advance.

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
Guaranteed Lottery Picks
Marvin Bagley III (Duke)
Wendell Carter Jr. (Duke)

Fringe Lottery Picks/Guaranteed 1st Rounders
Mikal Bridges (Villanova)
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (UK)
Kevin Knox (UK)
Robert Williams (Texas A&M)

Fringe 1st Rounders/Likely 2nd Rounders
Rui Hachimura (Gonzaga)
Zhaire Smith (Texas Tech)
Tyus Battle (Syracuse)
Devonte Graham (KU)
Grayson Allen (Duke)
Trevon Duval (Duke)
Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
Hamidou Diallo (UK)
Jevon Carter (WVU)
Killian Tillie (Gonzaga)

These are the players I've seen on draft boards that have a realistic shot to get drafted in the 1st 2 Rounds this year but let me know if I missed someone.

There could be a lot of movement here depending on how these players perform the rest of the way so this will be interesting to track. Purdue, Loyola, Nevada, FSU, Clemson and KState have no projectable NBA talent so it"ll be interesting to see how far these teams can advance.
Vincent Edwards is on Givony's latest list in the 2nd round. And he's mentioned how Carsen Edwards has brought himself into the discussion. So Purdue does have some NBA talent.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
So would Duval come back? I figured he was a one and done guy initially but don't really follow this

So would Duval come back? I figured he was a one and done guy initially but don't really follow this
He's gone regardless of where he is drafted. He needs to continue to play like he has the first 2 games of the tournament and he might make his way into the first round. If bad Duval shows up Duke will go home early.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
He's gone regardless of where he is drafted. He needs to continue to play like he has the first 2 games of the tournament and he might make his way into the first round. If bad Duval shows up Duke will go home early.
Its a relief knowing UK wouldn't have to deal with Duke or Nova until the title game. That side of the bracket has become much more tough than ours.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Its a relief knowing UK wouldn't have to deal with Duke or Nova until the title game. That side of the bracket has become much more tough than ours.
Well if we're being honest if Duke makes it to the final four, wins that game and UK knows they have to play Duke next they will likely repeat history and shit the bed.

Just as an additional reference, players in Givony's latest top 100 from that list of six schools:

60. Vincent Edwards - Purdue
71. Carsen Edwards - Purdue
85. Cody Martin - Nevada
93. Isaac Haas - Purdue
94. Caleb Martin - Nevada
97. Donte Grantham - Clemson

Reactions: bignish
pretty sure I've seen Svi on most mock drafts for late 2nd round. Malik Newman is playing himself into the discussion as well.

Guaranteed Lottery Picks
Marvin Bagley III (Duke)

Kevin Knox (UK)

Rui Hachimura (Gonzaga)
Tyus Battle (Syracuse)
Devonte Graham (KU)
Grayson Allen (Duke)
Trevon Duval (Duke)
Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
Hamidou Diallo (UK)
Jevon Carter (WVU)
Killian Tillie (Gonzaga)

I hope you're right that Mo Wagner isn't on draft radars, but I'm guessing he is. I want him to return.

pretty sure I've seen Svi on most mock drafts for late 2nd round. Malik Newman is playing himself into the discussion as well.
He seems like a great guy to come off the bench for 6 minutes a game to shoot 2-3 three point shots. He’s been money this year from deep and he has the size to shoot over his opponent.

Guaranteed Lottery Picks
Marvin Bagley III (Duke)

Kevin Knox (UK)

Rui Hachimura (Gonzaga)
Tyus Battle (Syracuse)
Devonte Graham (KU)
Grayson Allen (Duke)
Trevon Duval (Duke)
Gary Trent Jr. (Duke)
Hamidou Diallo (UK)
Jevon Carter (WVU)
Killian Tillie (Gonzaga)

Are you strictly speaking about the upcoming NBA draft? Or just future NBA players?

Mfiondu Kabengele will play in the NBA. Trent Forrest will too IF he can develop any kind of jumper, but he will at least be given a shot. 6'5 PGs who can lock down on D and get to the rim at will don't grow on trees. Plus, he's a sophomore who won't even turn 20 until the summer.

Bovado's odds to win MOP of tournament.

• Marvin Bagley III, Duke, 6/1
  • Jalen Brunson, Villanova, 6/1
  • Grayson Allen, Duke, 10/1
  • Mikel Bridges, Villanova, 12/1
  • Kevin Knox, Kentucky, 12/1
  • Devonte Graham, Kansas, 12/1
  • Johnathan Williams, Gonzaga, 14/1
  • Killian Tillie, Gonzaga, 15/1
  • Mo Wagner, Michigan, 15/1
  • Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Kentucky, 18/1
  • “Svi” Mykhailuk, Kansas, 18/1