ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Off Season Moves

That dude is a hell of a player—not what he once was, but still incredible. But he is such a loser. There’s no way a team could build a championship around him.

That dude is a hell of a player—not what he once was, but still incredible. But he is such a loser. There’s no way a team could build a championship around him.

Lol chill. Dudes a two time finals MVP and carried the 2020 Olympic team on his back. He’s not a “loser” just because he left your favorite team

Lol chill. Dudes a two time finals MVP and carried the 2020 Olympic team on his back. He’s not a “loser” just because he left your favorite team

I was so happy to see him leave. I didn’t like him much before he joined up with the guys he couldn’t beat and liked him even less as a Warrior.

And fwiw, the rest of the world is finally starting to see who the real MVP was. KD only knows how to play one style. His style was most efficient with the warriors because of the gravity of Steph and because of the selflessness of Steph, Klay, and Dray. What most people don’t understand about sports is that being the MVP is more than just having the most points or rebounds. It’s about doing all the little things that elevate those around you.

Tim Duncan understood that. Bill Russell understood that. Magic understood that. And so does Steph. Durant does not.

Steph Curry was the unquestioned leader of those Warriors teams.

Damn I’m loving the Hawks starting lineup with the Murray trade.
and we're not done. Still looking to offload Collins and Huerter.

Love the trade yesterday. Especially if Trae follows through on his promise to work on playing off the ball this off season.

Reactions: GE Nole and jhmossy
Brad Beal opts out of his final year of extension and negotiates a new 5-year deal with the Wizards worth $251 million.

Devin Booker agrees to 4-year supermax extension with Suns worth $214 million.

People can only take being around Kyrie for a few months and they need out.
Coaches especially. Dude is the definition of head case. His hilarious trade demands are reportedly backfiring too. Supposedly the only team from his "list" with any real interest is the Lakers.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Coaches especially. Dude is the definition of head case. His hilarious trade demands are reportedly backfiring too. Supposedly the only team from his "list" with any real interest is the Lakers.

Yeah, everyone hates him, which is why he apparently 'opted in' and released that nonsensical statement about it.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
$50M a year for Brad Beal is just bonkers. Dude is a really good offensive player, don’t get me wrong. But he has no idea what it means to lead a team or play winning basketball.

how many millions of dollars did Miles Bridges lose yesterday? What a complete moron. If you're gonna beat your wife at least use the oranges trick from The Grifters.

Deals I'm seeing from the rotoworld site...

Rubio/Cavs
Zion/Pels
Brunson/NY
Towns/Wolves
Anderson/Wolves
Abdul-Jabaar/Lakers
Ja/Griz
Drummond/Bulls
McGee/Mavs
Bagley/Pistons

another great trade for ATL. Traded Huerter who is softer than a roll of Charmin slathered in warm butter for Harkless, Justin Holiday and a protected 1RP.

Love love love this for ATL. In one day we got rid o 2/3 bitch ass soft white guys on the team in Huerter and Gallo. Now the only one left is Bogi. I can live with one player like that, but 3 was killing the team.

Now we got a bunch of dogs instead. Love how this balances the team.

Pels giving Zion a 5 year rookie max extension for $231 million. Good luck with that! Really rolling the dice hoping he's able to stay healthy.

Reactions: GE Nole
imagexd.jpg

And they only have interest bc theyvarw hoping tonunload weatbrooks awful contract lolz

another great trade for ATL. Traded Huerter who is softer than a roll of Charmin slathered in warm butter for Harkless, Justin Holiday and a protected 1RP.

Love love love this for ATL. In one day we got rid o 2/3 bitch ass soft white guys on the team in Huerter and Gallo. Now the only one left is Bogi. I can live with one player like that, but 3 was killing the team.

Now we got a bunch of dogs instead. Love how this balances the team.
Are they gonna buy out holiday and harkless contracts or are they expected to be rotational pieces for the hawks next year.

ditto on huerter being soft as charmin. Red mamba my ass

Pels giving Zion a 5 year rookie max extension for $231 million. Good luck with that! Really rolling the dice hoping he's able to stay healthy.
Yea i feel em tho or its just gonna be AD all over again where hebplays his rookie contract with the pels then bolts for a bigger franchise. If zion canbstay healthy, the pels got s pretty intriguing roster.

$50M a year for Brad Beal is just bonkers. Dude is a really good offensive player, don’t get me wrong. But he has no idea what it means to lead a team or play winning basketball.
Yeah. Weird system. Guy's first max deal is when he is ascending. Next could be a little of both, then the following max is usually when he's regressing.....and for the most money.

ADVERTISEMENT