ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

Still better than your boy's draft suit.

gty-980635812_100843485.jpg
That would've been a sharp suit too, if not for the stupid ass shorts.

Reactions: dukedevilz
A guy in the second round that I really, really like is Toledo's Ryan Rollins. And he was traded to Golden State. Sheesh. That organization is doing things right. I think he could develop into a really nice player there.

Here are some notable college players not drafted:

Kofi Cockburn, Illinois
Collin Gillespie, Villanova
Ron Harper, Rutgers
Johnny Juzang, UCLA
Jules Bernard, UCLA
Alondes Williams, Wake Forest
Izaiah Brockington, Iowa State
Kameron McGusty, Miami
Trevion Williams, Purdue
Justin Lewis, Marquette
Julian Champagnie, St. John's
Dereon Seabron, NC Sate
Kenneth Lofton, Louisiana Tech
Orlando Robinson, Fresno State
Scotty Pippen, Vanderbilt
Darius Days, LSU
Bryson Williams, Texas Tech
Jared Rhoden, Seton Hall
James Akinjo, Baylor
Iverson Molinar, Mississippi State
Quenton Jackson, Texas A&M
Hyunjung Lee, Davidson
Jordan Hall, Saint Joseph's
Keon Ellis, Alabama
John Butler, Florida State
Aminu Mohammed, Georgetown
Marcus Bingham, Michigan State
Buddy Boeheim, Syracuse
Maybe some of these kids will realize only 60 kids get drafted and only 30 get guaranteed money and finish school or learn a trade.

Maybe some of these kids will realize only 60 kids get drafted and only 30 get guaranteed money and finish school or learn a trade.

Seems like the standard for most kids leaving early keeps changing. It used to be you only leave if you're a guaranteed lottery pick, then it was a 1st rounder, then it was simply being drafted. Now, a l lot of kids don't even care if they're drafted - they just know they're ready to start their professional career. Which is perfectly reasonable because these guys only have a small window of time to earn 6-7 figures as a professional athlete.

Only 58 this year.

But I’m gonna guess most of the undrafteds will still do fine. Making $250k is pretty nice.

Reactions: MGC_07
Guards (or forwards with guard skills) have been dominating the ROY awards lately, so I'll go with Smith. Dark horse pick for Sharpe.

Jabari has the best path to stat pad. They play kinda fast and their F spots are just atrocious, they cannot justify easing him into it. He's just gotta walk in the door at 30 min per.

Banchero walks into a competent front court, I'm sure he'll eventually start if not right away, but with Wagner/Moore/Bamba those guys are not terrible. Not sure if Isaac is ready to play but that's another dude they like.

He isn't a good shooter. He seemed to be an average shooter until this year where he got streaky early and cooled off. His FT % stayed low for a SG. He doesn't seem to be a pure shooter at all.

I hate the pick the more I think about it. Is he really older than Darius Garland??
Agreed and I’m a Kansas fan. He can’t dribble either

Just seen that Kofi didn’t get drafted? Those Illini dudes that was here talking shit all season must feel like jackasses😳

Reactions: wesr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT