ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

In your cheating little pea heads 24/7. I will post again when a UNC guy goes in the draft.

Are you saying you will not post until a UNC guys gets drafted?

From all of us...

james-franco-james.gif

That one announcer is corny as fvck.

Jalen and Steve A are at the barber shop and this dude is trying to fit in and hang, lol

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hell of a coup by Detroit. They get Ivey and 5 and get Jalen Duran via trade and don't have to give up much. That team should be fun to watch!

Cavs fan here. Can Ochai dribble? I would be lying if I said I was anything but disappointed in the pick, but what is really concerning are the reports that he can't create his own shot. Is that true?

Cavs fan here. Can Ochai dribble? I would be lying if I said I was anything but disappointed in the pick, but what is really concerning are the reports that he can't create his own shot. Is that true?
Not his best trait, forsure. Probably should’ve taken AJ Griffin.

But Ochai is a very good shooter, something they need as Allen, Okoro, and Mobley aren’t threats from 3.

He isn't a good shooter. He seemed to be an average shooter until this year where he got streaky early and cooled off. His FT % stayed low for a SG. He doesn't seem to be a pure shooter at all.

I hate the pick the more I think about it. Is he really older than Darius Garland??

Reactions: wesr
Jay Bilas looks so miserable. All the girl ever asks him for is for him to read his best available. If she wants an opinion she go Perkins and tries to talk over Bilas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT