ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Bubble Thread

Why was there a foul on that AD shot? Dude just landed funny. We sending guys to the line now because they land awkwardly?

James wanting the young gun is just crazy. Old as shit and still steps up on D.

I think it’s quite possible the Lakers would be down 3-1 without Rondo. The guy has just been a massive difference maker in this series.
This. Rondo has made this team what it is. Bron essentially ran the point before Rondo came back. Now that rondo is back they can switch, and it provides more options for offense without their sets being blatantly obvious.

This. Rondo has made this team what it is. Bron essentially ran the point before Rondo came back. Now that rondo is back they can switch, and it provides more options for offense without their sets being blatantly obvious.
Homer or not, Rondo is underrated

Reactions: TheBlueCat
What Howard did was rough.

Go from not playing to playing. Takes a professional.

I have talked a lot of shit about Howard in his career. This is OG Dwight Howard.
Has matured a lot.
Good for him. Demarcus Cousins' bad luck gave him this chance.

Some players get their minds messed up when not playing.

Reactions: dtgold88
Jokic has a higher basketball IQ.

The guy can clear space even without the ball
There is so much he does to make the Nuggets a great team.

But AD is more of a physical force on the court because of his size and athleticism.
Especially on the defensive end

Congrats to Lebron, what a performance. However, making to the NBA Finals is a serious gamble for his legacy. I will rank him #2 right behind MJ if he wins it all especially with the 4th FMVP, but with another loss in the NBA Finals hes not in my top 5 all time list anymore. I refuse to consider that a player going 3/10(which will be the lowest among all top 10 players of all time) has any business in top 5, Lebron would've stayed in top 4-5 if he doesnt make it to this Finals. But since hes already there, its win or bust for Lebron, huge rewards with risks for his legacy. We will see what will happen next.

Congrats to Lebron, what a performance. However, making to the NBA Finals is a serious gamble for his legacy. I will rank him #2 right behind MJ if he wins it all especially with the 4th FMVP, but with another loss in the NBA Finals hes not in my top 5 all time list anymore. I refuse to consider that a player going 3/10(which will be the lowest among all top 10 players of all time) has any business in top 5, Lebron would've stayed in top 4-5 if he doesnt make it to this Finals. But since hes already there, its win or bust for Lebron, huge rewards with risks for his legacy. We will see what will happen next.
AD is current singing the Might Mouse tune.

I bet when he finds out he’s not in your top 5 with a loss he’ll be devastated!

I bet when he finds out he’s not in your top 5 with a loss he’ll be devastated!
How does he feel that you have him in your Top 5? Point is---Why do people resort to this? I mean of course LBJ doesn't give two shits what any of us think. Doesn't mean we cannot have an opinion..And why chastise an opinion with a statement like this? It shows insecurity and weakness.

LBJ is Top 5. Win or lose in these Finals. But losing would certainly be a tad damaging----3 for 10 just ain't good.

How does he feel that you have him in your Top 5? Point is---Why do people resort to this? I mean of course LBJ doesn't give two shits what any of us think. Doesn't mean we cannot have an opinion..And why chastise an opinion with a statement like this? It shows insecurity and weakness.

LBJ is Top 5. Win or lose in these Finals. But losing would certainly be a tad damaging----3 for 10 just ain't good.
Lol. Carry on, Borden.

Lol. Carry on, Borden.
Facts are facts, brother....Its childish to say I bet LBJ will be devastated to find he's not in some fans Top 5...Of course he couldn't care less. Just like MJ couldn't care less what the fuk 90210 thinks about him.
Its a petty ass response....It shows insecurity.

Ftr, I’d say there’s a better chance Bron ends with 5 than 3 at this point. 17 years in, and still the best in the league. How many players could say that? One?

Facts are facts, brother....Its childish to say I bet LBJ will be devastated to find he's not in some fans Top 5...Of course he couldn't care less. Just like MJ couldn't care less what the fuk 90210 thinks about him.
Its a petty ass response....It shows insecurity.
What could there possibly be that could make somebody insecure on a message board? Methinks you’re taking all this a little too seriously buddy. I’ll step away.

What could there possibly be that could make somebody insecure on a message board? Methinks you’re taking all this a little too seriously buddy. I’ll step away.
This board is like 100th on my list of shit to take serious. BUT, when I respond, Im going to give it its just due. Again, another "argument" I find stupid...."You take this board to serious" is such an ignorant staement. Bet if I agreed with your stance, that wouldn't be the case.

FTR, I think LeBron is a god damn monster...A freak. Top 5'ish easily. I just happen to feel Jordan is better. It ain;t the end of the world.

Reactions: 829305
Is this Heat team the easiest Finals opponent LBJ has faced? That Dallas team he lost to was pretty meh but they had Dirk. I'm pulling for this Miami team but LBJ should have no issues getting number 4.
Least talented? Probably. But this team is playing so connected, coordinated, and simply on fire than this Heat team. I’m not sure they are the “easiest”

Brad Stevens, lost in ECF again, some things will never change. Hes a good coach but with low ceiling, perfect for a team like Butler in NCAA and Hawks in NBA, but terrible choice if you want to win trophies. There is a reason why Billy Donovan could 2-peat titles while Brad Stevens only managed 2 runner-ups.

Can’t wait to watch the finals. I think the Lakers take it in 6 games and Lebron wins his 4th. The Heat are on a roll though, and I love their core. Having veteran leadership like Jimmy Butler is a giant plus.

Brad Stevens, lost in ECF again, some things will never change. Hes a good coach but with low ceiling, perfect for a team like Butler in NCAA and Hawks in NBA, but terrible choice if you want to win trophies. There is a reason why Billy Donovan could 2-peat titles while Brad Stevens only managed 2 runner-ups.
Meh....He's in his 7th season. Shit Pat Riley went to the NBA FInals 9 times as a coach....7 of those came in his first 8 seasons. Had this guy named Magic. Funny how when he didn't have that dude----Or a dude like him, that he only went to the Finals 2 more times in his next 16 seasons....Oh, and those two trips he did make? Yeah, had a dude named Ewing....and some other cat-----On yeah, LeBron. And Wade also....Oh, and Bosh.

Sometimes, you are just in the right place, at the right time.

. There is a reason why Billy Donovan could 2-peat titles while Brad Stevens only managed 2 runner-ups.
Yes there is.....Its called talent.....then having all that talent come back. I would love to see a college team of Corey Brewer, Al Horford, Taurean Green, Joakim Noah, Lee Humphrey, Walter Hodge, etc, etc...coached by Brad Stevens. For two seasons.

THose Florida teams had 7 guys play in the NBA...,,,Butler had 2.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT