ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Bubble Thread

Billy Donovan to the Bulls per Woj. Lol at the morons thinking he’d go back to coaching college. If you work at a Michelin star restaurant, chances are you’re not gonna go back to fast food.

I'm looking forward to a good game, have a weird feeling that the Nuggets come out on fire from the 3 point line and win this game by double digits. I just don't think a team with 2 top 10 players that has come back from two 3-1 leads is going to get swept.

Rondo has been getting away with fouls on nearly every possession in the 4th.

But serious question: how does AD play 40 minutes so far and only have 2 rebounds?! Is that crazy to anyone else?

I just can’t fathom a guy with AD’s length and athleticism only grabbing 2 rebounds in 43+ minutes. Is that laziness? Drifting on the perimeter?

Seems like at least 4 or 5 would just bounce to him.
He takes games off. He took the 4th most shots at UK.

Tyler Herro is making the Celtics his bitch. This kid is absolutely insane.
Eipf3tXXgAA3WuI

This Heat team plays like a college team led by Seniors that just works because everyone plays team ball, they hit the open man, and their defensive rotations are almost flawless.

Brad Stevens was heavily outcoached by Eric Spoelstra, its nothing new already just like the first two ECF games. It seems to me that Brad Stevens has hit his ceiling in NBA, good enough to overachieve in regular season, take a rebuilding team to playoffs, and thats about it. There is a difference between leading a less talented teams to playoffs, and taking a talented teams to championships(or at least, the finals). You see it with Doc Rivers too, who led the Clippers to 2 impressive wins against Warriors superteam last year(including a stunning 31pts comeback win), but fell short of expectation when he was provided a loaded team this year.

I think Brad Stevens should return to college basketball, his coaching style and tactics work great in the NCAA March Madness, where coaches have little time/room for adjustment in an one and done tournament. Before losing game 1 in ECF, Brad Stevens' team had won 7 game 1s in a row, that definitely means something(imagine what happens if you win 6-7 games in a row in March Madness). With the reputation he has gained in NBA so far, I have no doubt that there will be talented high school players willing to play for him. However, he may lose this reputation quickly with a few more letdowns in NBA playoffs series, which is why I feel he needs to leave the NBA soon before more people start to realize he is not as good as advertised.

Reactions: dtgold88
Kentucky boys putting on a show. Who had Miami coming out of the east when all of this started? They're clearly the mentally toughest team in that conference.

Definitely not something I anticipated when the bubble started.

However, midway through the second round I think it started to become clear that they were the team to beat.

Kentucky boys putting on a show. Who had Miami coming out of the east when all of this started? They're clearly the mentally toughest team in that conference.
When I see your guys and our guys in the NBA these days, it's amazing we have 3 times as many ships the past 15 years. You guys run the league. Our guys suck. Kudos to Roy, I guess.

3 pt game. Should be a good 4th. 3-1 is a huge difference than 2-2.

I’m really impressed that Rondo has completely overhauled his shot and actually is a threat from three now. Him and Howard have been real difference makers in this series.

But damn that dude fouls A LOT. He just slaps guys on the arm or chest and they let him get away with it for steals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT