ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Action Since Pandemic

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Jan 20, 2011
Took the day off killing some time.

Anybody watching any of the games and/or paying attention to the action.

TJ Warren and Michael Porter JR have been fire. Kind of shows you what a lot of us probably already know - guys can put up #'s when starters are out or limited. Sure looks like Porter JR could be a star in the league - Denver may be tough moving forward.

Feels like the Lakers are not doing too well. Their overall roster just doesn't impress, feels like they lost some of the momentum they had.

OKC is shutting people down. I don't know if it's the personnel, the scheme, or a combo of both.

Milw kind of cruising I "think" their playoff position is kind of sealed just haven't looked.

What are you guys seeing?

Took the day off killing some time.

Anybody watching any of the games and/or paying attention to the action.

TJ Warren and Michael Porter JR have been fire. Kind of shows you what a lot of us probably already know - guys can put up #'s when starters are out or limited. Sure looks like Porter JR could be a star in the league - Denver may be tough moving forward.

Feels like the Lakers are not doing too well. Their overall roster just doesn't impress, feels like they lost some of the momentum they had.

OKC is shutting people down. I don't know if it's the personnel, the scheme, or a combo of both.

Milw kind of cruising I "think" their playoff position is kind of sealed just haven't looked.

What are you guys seeing?
It’ll be the Clipps and Lakers in the Wesf and the Bucks Raptors in the East. Someone may surprise in the West...but I see both teams turning the heat on come playoffs.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see either philly or Boston make the ECF over Toronto, but I would have Toronto as the favorite.

I agree that The west seems like a 2 horse Race, but If anyone was to crash that party it would be Houston imo.

Reactions: Montana81
Teams that are interesting to me go as: Denver, Miami, and OKC.

Love the way Portland is competing. Lillard and McCollum doing their thing. Gary Trent Jr. has been on fire. Plus they got their two really good big men back. Idk if they can beat the Lakers but they would make that series really competitive. I’m sure the Lakers would hate to see them in the first round.

I’m hoping the level of play picks up as we head toward the playoffs.

I feel like I’m watching televised pick up games every time I tune in.

I’m hoping the level of play picks up as we head toward the playoffs.

I feel like I’m watching televised pick up games every time I tune in.
It’s gotten a little more intense the past couple days. I feel like the playoffs will get scrappy.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT