ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville folks

Jul 6, 2007
Heading there for the Madness 3/15-3/18 with bunch of friends. I got some great suggestions from the UK faithful when I went to Lexington w some friends in October. Figure I would try the board again. Need suggestions for a bunch of 37-41 year old guys who think they are ten, twenty years younger when they get away from their fams. We’ll be there for St Patty’s Day, so I know it won’t be tough finding a good time. Just wondering where we should make sure to hit. Drinks and dinners.

My favorite bar is Tootsie's, especially the rooftop bar. Also can't go wrong with The Stage and Legends Corner.

Reactions: 829305
If you go to Tootsies, look up Kindly Myers. She’s a huge UK fan, but trust me, you’ll overlook her one bad quality.

If you go to Tootsies, look up Kindly Myers. She’s a huge UK fan, but trust me, you’ll overlook her one bad quality.
You know you love these outfits....
16230886_861765537309996_2540879807382552576_n.jpg

541dbf2db7fc6d44e1ed60473ac5c68a--kentucky-wildcats-sexy-women.jpg

kindly-myers-3.jpg

kindly-final-four-1.jpg

Kindly3.jpg

16908369_224193924714807_6905412448157696000_n.jpg

image1.jpg

3411b204a2feafdd821c864b202599b8--university-of-kentucky-kentucky-wildcats.jpg

600full-kindly-myers.jpg

Downtown is cool if you've never been..But its all tourists and bachelorette parties.

There's several other bar districts, like mid town...where there will be locals, sometimes celebrities

Nashville is awesome. We go all the time as we only live about 40 minutes away. That list is good. I didn't see Bailey's, which is pretty cool. It is a bar on Broadway with good food and a ton of TVs and the usual bar stuff. There is a great Mexican Place called Rose Pepper. It is fantastic. There is a new three or four level place called The Diner. I've never been and it is relatively new but is supposed to be cool.

If you want to party like frat kids there are a run of clubs called Winners and Losers and a bunch of others that are all within walking distance of each other. There are all sorts of good burger places (Pharmacy, Burger Up, Burger Republic) as well that are good for lunch.

There are all sorts of good places to eat though. East Nashville has some, The Gulch (Whiskey Kitchen is great) is great, downtown is awesome. There are just tons of places. Parking is high as hell though if there is a lot going on. Last summer I paid $37 to park downtown for a couple of hours.

Downtown is cool if you've never been..But its all tourists and bachelorette parties.

There's several other bar districts, like mid town...where there will be locals, sometimes celebrities

Speaking of celebrities and Nashville, and bachelorette parties. My wife and her friends were there for the aforementioned a couple years ago and Eddie George was trying to bang one of her friends all night. She ended up with his number, but nothing came of it.

Speaking of celebrities and Nashville, and bachelorette parties. My wife and her friends were there for the aforementioned a couple years ago and Eddie George was trying to bang one of her friends all night. She ended up with his number, but nothing came of it.

I know a girl that got propositioned by Timberlake once. It was a long time ago though.

I heard the canvas lounge and trax are great bars to go to op. Check them out and let us know what you think.

I'll be in Nashville Friday night. Will the team be there already? And if so what do they do on a Friday night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT