ADVERTISEMENT

My puppy is about to go into heat and vets are closed to elective procedures...

bkingUK

Sep 23, 2007
We can't get her spayed! What do I do?

Last edited:
I just have to say I think its awesome posters come on here asking for advice about some of the craziest stuff. You wouldn't think you'd see a thread like this on rivals, but you see them all the time.

Good luck with the puppies, op

It’s not for pee. Let me be frank. It’s a doggy maxy pad.
tenor.gif

keep her inside. that will stop any male outside the house from getting near her.

that's the only and best advice you can get that makes the most sense. it only lasts a week at most, till the next month.

last I knew they don't make puppy chasitey belts and I doubt you have a tower to put her into.

Reactions: IUBtown and bkingUK
Yep, diapers are the answer OP. Ex wife owned a dog when we married and when she went into heat that's exactly what we had to do. Well, it's what SHE had to do, let me clarify that. Worst dog I've ever been around, and I'm a dog lover, so for me not to like her said a lot.

But yeah, go buy the correct size diapers and have fun. SickEyerollSmokinSmile:eek::eek:

Yep, diapers are the answer OP. Ex wife owned a dog when we married and when she went into heat that's exactly what we had to do. Well, it's what SHE had to do, let me clarify that. Worst dog I've ever been around, and I'm a dog lover, so for me not to like her said a lot.

But yeah, go buy the correct size diapers and have fun. SickEyerollSmokinSmile:eek::eek:

This is terrifying. My little puppy is becoming a grown bitch and male dogs will be knocking down fences to bang her...and to make things worse, there will be blood.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
ADVERTISEMENT