ADVERTISEMENT

My predictions are so far correct about Texas basketball for the most part

TheMasterVader

Dec 30, 2017
Since recruiting season in football ended early need some entertainment so I am all in on CBB this year

My earlier prediction on another account still holds true...
I say Sweet 16 or deeper for the Horns.
Bamba is getting better
I just don't know when Jones will return. Might be February. I think UT has the depth in the backcourt to make up for it.

By the Big XII tournament and going forward this team will be hard to beat. I don't care if you are KU or Duke.

Without Jones and early in the conference season KU shot close to 50% from three point distance with 40 attempts to win.
How many teams can say that or hit that every night.

Last edited:
Since recruiting season in football ended early need some entertainment so I am all in on CBB this year

Bamba is getting better
I just don't know when Jones will return. Might be February. I think UT has the depth in the backcourt to make up for it.

By the Big XII tournament and going forward this team will be hard to beat. I don't care if you are KU or Duke.

Without Jones and early in the conference season KU shot close to 50% from three point distance with 40 attempts to win.
Or....... you can State the onbvious. Kansas played 6 guys.....with one dominant bug guy. His backup played 20 min. 6’8 and 205!” Pounds. Ut plays at homensandbstill vantbcibetts.

Bamba is getting better

The problem is, Shaka Smart. He’s just not a great coach. He’s good, not great. That team has a talented roster, and a lotto pick in Bamba, but they won’t make any noise is Smart can’t figure out how to coach them. Bamba is a absolute game changer, and love his game. It’s a shame he’s playing for Texas.

Or....... you can State the onbvious. Kansas played 6 guys.....with one dominant bug guy. His backup played 20 min. 6’8 and 205!” Pounds. Ut plays at homensandbstill vantbcibetts.
Oh dear god. Might have jumped into the actual bottle last night. I’d translate, but I don’t have a ****ing clue what I said.

Reactions: npreston
Ut plays at homensandbstill vantbcibetts.
tenor.gif

Reactions: KisteK

Made sense to me

Y'all just lost at home to a team that has like 4 active players nah

ADVERTISEMENT