ADVERTISEMENT

My favorite Bruce Pearl moment.

F(ck it's going to be a long offseason.

I have ran out of other things to do. Only thing I can think of is to troll UT and Auburn fans at the same time.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
My favorite moment

pasted-image-0-320x214.png

The UK “checkerboard” unis are the ugliest from this rival fans perspective.

But hell we wore a frickin camo/highlighter combo back in 2012 and 2013. Adidas marketed them as “infrared” fugly fugly fugly, had a good run in them tho, can’t argue with the results.

I don’t think I would have hated them as bad if not paired with the black/white/grey camo undershirts.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
The “checkerboard” unis are the ugliest from this rival fans perspective.

But hell we wore a frickin camo/highlighter combo back in 2012 and 2013. Adidas marketed them as “infrared” fugly fugly fugly, had a good run in them tho, I don’t think I would have hated them as bad if not paired with the black and white camo undershirts.
Yo we need to bring back the infrared.

The UK “checkerboard” unis are the ugliest from this rival fans perspective.

But hell we wore a frickin camo/highlighter combo back in 2012 and 2013. Adidas marketed them as “infrared” fugly fugly fugly, had a good run in them tho, can’t argue with the results.

I don’t think I would have hated them as bad if not paired with the black/white/grey camo undershirts.
The worst were Baylor's... couldn't watch a game they were playing in those neon green/yellow uniforms. My hate for the above referred UK uniforms is more the way they fit. Skin tight jersey and shorts that went past the knee and were 5 sizes too big.

Meeks is one of my all time favorite Cats. Man he had a sweet shot. Thank baby Jesus he didn’t return for his senior year or that team might have went undefeated. Granted Meeks had pretty much maxed out his draft stock at that point.

The worst were Baylor's... couldn't watch a game they were playing in those neon green/yellow uniforms. My hate for the above referred UK uniforms is more the way they fit. Skin tight jersey and shorts that went past the knee and were 5 sizes too big.

Yea adidas with a big swing and miss with those “highlighter jerseys”. And yes Baylor’s were hideous as well, like hurt ur eyes hideous.

Meeks is one of my all time favorite Cats. Man he had a sweet shot. Thank baby Jesus he didn’t return for his senior year or that team might have went undefeated. Granted Meeks had pretty much maxed out his draft stock at that point.
Yep, he's a dick. The only thing UK was missing in Cal's first season was a shooter. WVU couldn't pack 4 in the paint with him on the floor.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Meeks did the smart thing. There’s no way he was getting 16 shots a game on that 2010 team. His role would have decreased drastically. He had himself a really nice career in the league.

Meeks did the smart thing. There’s no way he was getting 16 shots a game on that 2010 team. His role would have decreased drastically. He had himself a really nice career in the league.
You're probably right, but if he starts at the two for us that year, that's probably Cal's best team since being at Kentucky. They would have had absolutely everything.

10:00 pm on Monday April 6th, 2020 when Bruce cut down the next in Atlanta

Bull shit dude. You suffer from delusion. Auburn and LSU tied for second three games behind.

Geeze Auburn can't win shit, much less the NCAA Title.

auburn had head to head on lsu. This we were 2nd. And had okoro been healthy we are at the top. We lost 3 sec games with him out

auburn had head to head on lsu. This we were 2nd. And had okoro been healthy we are at the top. We lost 3 sec games with him out
Playing the same game, then does Kentucky get credit for games when players were absent or does that only count for Auburn.

You can't what if Auburn into the SEC title. UK won it by three games. Three games.

That was the 49th SEC title for UK. Auburn never won 49 anythings.RollLaugh

Playing the same game, then does Kentucky get credit for games when players were absent or does that only count for Auburn.

You can't what if Auburn into the SEC title. UK won it by three games. Three games.

That was the 49th SEC title for UK. Auburn never won 49 anythings.RollLaugh

what happen between auburn and Kentucky this season when okoro was healthy?

Pearl is a great coach. He just has a cheating and lying problem.

Reactions: kelley2403
ADVERTISEMENT