ADVERTISEMENT

My bracket gif

pig1960

Mar 18, 2010
giphy.gif

My wife somehow ended up with 11 out of 16. The strangest ones she got right are Texas A&M, Nevada and FSU. She has Kentucky, Michigan, Texas Tech and Duke in the FF with Duke beating Michigan in the final.

Her only EE picks that are out are Tennessee and Ohio State. She could end up with 6 of 8, and all of her FF. I think I might hijack her bracket by swapping names.

I'm in three money brackets and am in good shape in all of them. I'm in second in two ESPN ones but have the most possible points left to get. Both of those are $20 a person with 16 and 9 people. There is another ESPN one sponsored by The Tennessee Golf Association and I'm in 10th but there are over 200 people in that one so.... Overall I'm 655,000 on ESPN I think.

Then 104.5 The Zone in Nashville has one with $1,000 for first place and I'm tied for first in that one I think. That one will be really tough though. Lot of people in it. Heck, I could still not win any of them of course.

I laugh at this one every time, but good god, she had to have broken her nose and knocked out some teeth. Being hit in the face by a watermelon going ~95 mph sounds like it really sucks.
It was on the Amazing Race,and she took it like a champ. Nothing broken and kept racing.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I laugh at this one every time, but good god, she had to have broken her nose and knocked out some teeth. Being hit in the face by a watermelon going ~95 mph sounds like it really sucks.

I remember that. It was the amazing race. And yeah that could easily have done real damage, right? Looks painful as hell... gotta smash up a nose.

I remember that. It was the amazing race. And yeah that could easily have done real damage, right? Looks painful as hell... gotta smash up a nose.

It's a big ass watermelon. That shit would be wildly unpleasant.

Reactions: TheDude1
I'm in three money brackets and am in good shape in all of them. I'm in second in two ESPN ones but have the most possible points left to get. Both of those are $20 a person with 16 and 9 people. There is another ESPN one sponsored by The Tennessee Golf Association and I'm in 10th but there are over 200 people in that one so.... Overall I'm 655,000 on ESPN I think.

Then 104.5 The Zone in Nashville has one with $1,000 for first place and I'm tied for first in that one I think. That one will be really tough though. Lot of people in it. Heck, I could still not win any of them of course.
the closest I ever got to winning the ESPN tourney was back in 2001. I went 27/32 in round 1..14/16 in round 2 and 7/8 in round 3. Going into the final four games i was 30 out of first. Got both the first two ff games right which put me 20 out of first. I had Illinois beating Maryland in the finals with Duke and MSU as my other two ff teams. Got 3 out of 4 right but arizona beat Illinois and I went from first page of the leaderboard to the 50% in one game. Sucked because I was the only one on the leaderboard that had Illinois beating Maryland so I would have won had that played out.

ADVERTISEMENT