ADVERTISEMENT

MSU vs UK

CAYTS TIME BOYS

e5ba0b1147a55cb245b2b14a7953c52a.jpg

I gotta go take a poo real fast! Nerves are setting in.Eyeroll

My mancave is designed so I can see all 4 screens from the grunt stump. Just gotta leave the door open, which my guests frown upon.

Wait...do you have a picture of Al Bundy in your bathroom???

Reactions: kyjeff1
I abstained from voting today. Not particularly fond of either governor candidate. I simply didnt pay attention to any of the other races and I dont believe in just doing a straight party ticket, particularly for smaller local offices where I dont think that stuff matters nearly as much when forming my opinion.

If Beshear legalizes sports gambling and marijuana here as hes said then I can deal with his other bullshit I suppose.

Anyway enough political nonsense.

GO BIG BLUE

Most of the country cares. Committee sending a clear message about scheduling. Thank God. Changes are coming. Better OOC games coming to a home field near you.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Alright, Im on board now. Im all for doing the reveal in between. But doing the in depth breakdown, this is too much. Take this follow up to the Deuce.

That being said, Ill point out to those of you complaining, we arent being delayed for this. This is to fill the time between tips to allow the Duke/KU fans time to leave and for UK/MSU fans to get in and get their seats in addition to warmups. This game was always going tip around 10. Wake up folks.

I personally would rather talk about playoff seeding than listen to someone analyze a game I just watched with my own eyes...but what do I know?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Most of the country cares. Committee sending a clear message about scheduling. Thank God. Changes are coming. Better OOC games coming to a home field near you.
They just need to go ahead and do the right thing, make it an 8-team playoff. No excuses then.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Let’s get to the game. 5:40 is coming early af tomorrow morning and the bourbon is flowing
I get up at 440. So if Im sackin up tonight I know you can Jimbo hehe
They just need to go ahead and do the right thing, make it an 8-team playoff. No excuses then.
Agreed. I think 8 is the perfect number. I think the NCAAT needs to contract for similar reasons but not going into that diatribe here.

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT