ADVERTISEMENT

MSU taking it on the chin @ OSU

OSU can’t miss. Crazy good night from them and we’re cold.

MSU not ready for prime time? As if this is Izzo’s first season. Lol.

Reactions: dtgold88
This is the first real road game of the season. I expected a tough game but I didn't expect to be down 18 points with 5:04 left in the game!!!!

09 Carolina started off conference play 1-2...

And ended up losing 4 total conference games (counting the tourney) by the same amount of points MSU lost in one game to tOSU. So, sure they were 1-2 but never bent over like MSU was, by an unranked team no less.

The main similarity to this point is each team was dump-trucked by the other team.

Reactions: willrocks4
We do have a favorable schedule, but I'd be happy with 11-7 and making the tournament. Baby steps

Yup making the tourney would be a great year. Looks like it will happen as long as we don’t fold.

Holtman coach of the year hopefully

Reactions: dtgold88
We do have a favorable schedule, but I'd be happy with 11-7 and making the tournament. Baby steps
I certainly didn't expect much this season, but I'd even say 15-3 seems like a possibility. OSU not really as good as that record I don't think, but the BIG seems to be way down.

Reactions: BStowers023
I certainly didn't expect much this season, but I'd even say 15-3 seems like a possibility. OSU not really as good as that record I don't think, but the BIG seems to be way down.

OSU only has 2 games left vs tourney teams unless Minny or Maryland dance

OSU only has 2 games left vs tourney teams unless Minny or Maryland dance
I don't doubt it....As I said, 15-3 possible, but not because OSU is anything special. Yesterday definitely was a surprise. I figured it would be the usual game for them against a tough team. Keep it close, but MSU pulls away last 5 minutes.

Good for them.

Agreed

One injury tanks us though is the only thing. Any of the starters save Kam and we are toast.

One injury tanks us though is the only thing. Any of the starters save Kam and we are toast.
I wonder where they'd be if the guys who left stayed. Can't even recall who most of them were. I rmemeber Mickey Mitchell and Jaquan Lyle. Had to be, what 3-4 others?

Lyle probably most talented, but bet he's addition by subtraction.

I wonder where they'd be if the guys who left stayed. Can't even recall who most of them were. I rmemeber Mickey Mitchell and Jaquan Lyle. Had to be, what 3-4 others?

Lyle probably most talented, but bet he's addition by subtraction.

Mickey Mitchell is balling out for Arizona State.

wonder if he'd have stayed if the change was made sooner.

Probably not. I saw an press session with him recently where he stated the thing he hated most about Ohio State was the snow and he couldn't stand it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT