ADVERTISEMENT

MPJ Cleared to Play

Really wanted to see him play this year, but can’t say I was rooting for UK to be his first real game.

Not having an opportunity to scout a Top 5 player kinda makes you uneasy, but I would think he’s gonna be on a tight minute restriction.

Nonetheless, could get interesting Saturday.

Really wanted to see him play this year, but can’t say I was rooting for UK to be his first real game.

Not having an opportunity to scout a Top 5 player kinda makes you uneasy, but I would think he’s gonna be on a tight minute restriction.

Nonetheless, could get interesting Saturday.

I'd be surprised to see him out there on Saturday. Not shocked, but surprised nonetheless.

Doubt he plays Saturday but we will see I guess.

Now the world gets to see CM screw this up

Your obsession with Cuonzo is hilarious RollLaugh

The kid hasn’t played an organized game or participated in a full practice since November but everybody is going to put expectations on him like he is going to be pre injury form right out the gates and then if he doesn’t carry us to a Sweet Sixteen or something people like you are going to blame Cuonzo for being a bad coach.

What happens if they lose their remaining games? Or 3 of next 4?

Does the committee not count the wins that came without him? Don’t they always say they “evaluate the team based on the players available on Selection Sunday?”

Your obsession with Cuonzo is hilarious RollLaugh

The kid hasn’t played an organized game or participated in a full practice since November but everybody is going to put expectations on him like he is going to be pre injury form right out the gates and then if he doesn’t carry us to a Sweet Sixteen or something people like you are going to blame Cuonzo for being a bad coach.
Just excited is all. It's like the Iowa fans that think Fran is good. Everyone else is happy he's there because he's mediocre, but he's just good enough to stick around and take you nowhere.

Won’t be playing Saturday...maybe Arkansas Game or SEC Tourney at the earliest.

For you prima donnas...I agree about that haircut. He wore it once...I imagine afterwards Social Media helped him throw the doo out. He looks much better now...haven’t seen the doo since.

210c7c7.jpg

Definitely a good deal for Missouri. Not sure how ready he is and it's going to take him a bit to get acclimated to but it still makes them better.

Pretty risky for him to do this. He’s already a top 7 pick without playing.

I'm already prepared for KU to meet Porter and Missouri in the 2nd round. The committee will break any rule necessary to make it happen.
I'll take MU in a play-in game 16-seed just to be lined up with the Beaks. Fans deserve this match up.

I don't think there's a better rivalry in all of sports than KU and Mizzou.

UNC and Duke will side with each other time to time, same with UK and UL.

KU and Mizzou will never agree on anything.

I don't think there's a better rivalry in all of sports than KU and Mizzou.

UNC and Duke will side with each other time to time, same with UK and UL.

KU and Mizzou will never agree on anything.

Mizzou and KU might hate each other more than Duke and UNC do but nobody cares because Mizzou has no national relevance

ADVERTISEMENT