ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain West put in Their Place

MGC_07

Jun 29, 2016
Their champion is getting absolutely toyed with right now by Memphis. And the supposed best team in their conference just lost by double digits to a bottom half Big Ten finisher in Michigan without their starting PG.

Anyone else enjoy seeing overrated mid majors just get exposed, or just me?

Their champion is getting absolutely toyed with right now by Memphis. And the supposed best team in their conference just lost by double digits to a bottom half Big Ten finisher in Michigan without their starting PG.

Anyone else enjoy seeing overrated mid majors just get exposed, or just me?

You’re welcome

Reactions: Random UK Fan
MWC 0-4 in the tournament, they should be an one bid conference in future until they prove they can win at least once in the tournament.

Reactions: MGC_07
Its beyond me how this is a 4 bid conference while pac-12 only has 3.
The PAC definitely had more than 3 teams that are talented enough and capable of making a run. The problem with the PAC is that most of them do not play up to their ability consistently. So many bipolar teams.

Zona is the best team in the tourney though.

MWC 0-4 in the tournament, they should be an one bid conference in future until they prove they can win at least once in the tournament.

0-4 is bad but 0-4 is worse when you realize they didn't play a single KenPom top 25 opponent either. It's likely all 4 of those teams who beat the MWC teams will lose their next game (Indiana already lost in a blowout)

Reactions: MGC_07
ADVERTISEMENT