ADVERTISEMENT

Most Sensitive Fan Base?

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
The thread about KU being next season’s champions has a lot of people bickering. Why is everyone so defensive? Everybody doing all this posturing and none of their teams have done sh!t lately.

whoa-easy-man.gif

Duke has the most liberal douchebag fan base (people that went to Duke), but I wouldn't say we are overly sensitive at least on this board. On the home board... I don't know. Both Iowa fans in this country can be sensitive, Kentucky and KU would be my vote.

Being honest. This is another example of UK winning. Our fans win more than our team.
When you have nothing to lose and everything to gain is different than having everything and being sensitive about losing it.
Our fans drove our success and being sensitive could also mean being passionate. We're both.
OP, I'd love to hear from someone on why their team is more sensitive than UK's.

Duke has the most liberal douchebag fan base (people that went to Duke), but I wouldn't say we are overly sensitive at least on this board. On the home board... I don't know. Both Iowa fans in this country can be sensitive, Kentucky and KU would be my vote.
I think you have an argument for having the most sensitive poster on the board, but other than that one I think I’d agree.

Reactions: cdbearde
We should call out the most sensitive poster from each fanbase.

I'm clearly UK's, go ahead and say something. I'll beat you with 50-year-old stats. Don't even need to bring up the new ones.

^proof I'm UK's.

Who speaks for other fanbases?

Let's test that theory....

Your televised home games are a pure spectacle of nerd-dom. 10,000 dorks, many of them in Sesame Street character costumes, jumping up and down with their 8-sided dice falling out of their pockets. The talent that goes there to play basketball certainly aren't going there for the 'cool factor'. As Reggie Love said, "The cool parties around here are at Chapel Hill." ....but that must've been before he got teabagged.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

Your televised home games are a pure spectacle of nerd-dom. 10,000 dorks, many of them in Sesame Street character costumes, jumping up and down with their 8-sided dice falling out of their pockets. The talent that goes there to play basketball certainly aren't going there for the 'cool factor'. As Reggie Love said, "The cool parties around here are at Chapel Hill." ....but that must've been before he got teabagged.
yeah i don't care.

Your televised home games are a pure spectacle of nerd-dom. 10,000 dorks, many of them in Sesame Street character costumes, jumping up and down with their 8-sided dice falling out of their pockets. The talent that goes there to play basketball certainly aren't going there for the 'cool factor'. As Reggie Love said, "The cool parties around here are at Chapel Hill." ....but that must've been before he got teabagged

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde and tw3301
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT