ADVERTISEMENT

Most Improved Players 2021-2022

jwhkchawk

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2009
Hope this thread can be a running list of players we should keep an eye on throughout the year. I’ll take the time to support with stats later but simply based on eye test early a few have stood out:

Oscar Tshibwe
Ochai Agbaji
Marcus Sasser
EJ Liddell

All slightly more household names to start but all playing above high expectations imo. Give me some more names to be ready for come March.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Agbaji's transformed from a player that some fans didn't even want back to apparently one of the best KU players in decades.

Reactions: jwhkchawk
His stats might not be stunningly different, but Wendell Moore has looked like a different player

Agbaji's transformed from a player that some fans didn't even want back to apparently one of the best KU players in decades.
Still found it ridiculous that fans wanted to let him walk. His output wont stay at 26.3 points per game, but i think its fair to say his start to the year has been the most impressive for a KU player in a really long time.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Might want to include Zach Edey on that list. Averaging 19 and 10 in 19 minutes to start the season and came off the bench last year.

Add Sasser Houston, throwing down some serious #'s early on.

EDIT looked him up, of course only 3 games.

13ppg to 23 ppg
2 apg to 4 apg
3pt 33% to 48%

Brandon Slater, Nova
16.8ppg this year, last year 3.8ppg
Doubled rebounds, assists and steals

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT