ADVERTISEMENT

More Passionate: UK Fans or the Folks That Dislike UK Fans?

I’d go to Churchill 9/10 before keeneland. Way more history and less frat bro snobs. If I wanted to hang with Brad and Chad, I’d just visit the Tin Roof then hit up keenland.
I love both places.
I was more pointing out if you’re using them as an example of beauty, it’s keeneland & not close.

Was anyone planning on going to oaks or derby this year? Do they expect to carry on with it in August or September or whatever?

Was anyone planning on going to oaks or derby this year? Do they expect to carry on with it in August or September or whatever?
Not going but I'm sure my family will have some kind of party. Going in May usually isn't bad as far as heat, but man, August is going to be brutal for anyone out there.

I sometimes wonder if you're serious with this stuff.

I doubt that anyone over the age of 10 "hates everything about Missouri." Yes, Kansans and Missourians, generally speaking, don't get along. Although I doubt that anyone refuses to support the Chiefs because they're on the other side of the state line.

It would be like claiming that you don't have the right to be a Reds fan if you don't get along with Ohio people.
Yeah, well I don't like the Reds and I hate Ohio. I think they teach people how to drive in the left hand lane, stay right alongside whoever is in the right hand lane, then act like they don't know you're behind them.

If you can't tell by now, I've gone numb, having any kind of a discussion with you causes one to want to jump off a bridge. So basically at this point, I really just don't give a shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Villian07
I go to the derby every year as long as it’s not raining.
The infield in the rain sucks ass.

Well, as a UofL fan, you might want to be careful here, your best bowl win is a recent orange bowl contest against one of those weak SEC East teams.

The Florida team that was 11-1 and ranked #3 in the nation when we beat them in the sugar bowl? I wouldn’t consider ending the regular season ranked #3 nor an 11-1 regular season record as having a down year.

And again I never said any of them were weak, just that it was super unusual that they all took a dip in damn near exactly the same time frame. And now they are right back up where they were before the dip, why is this so hard to understand.

Last edited:
@MrBaracus in this thread taking on errbody! Laughing

WiltedUntimelyGazelle-size_restricted.gif

….deflecting, evading, avoiding....

Well, the excitement aspect has nothing to do with the original post either, but here we are.

Sounds like someone is bummed they don't live in a more beautiful state.

I was talking about Jeff's "the most exciting event you see is a tumbleweed" post. Not sure how that has nothing to do with excitement.

From there, you guys turned it into a state beauty contest and also laid down the rules that anything over the KS state line is something I can't experience. Because, y'know, there are prison walls surrounding the state.

Last edited:
Yeah, well I don't like the Reds and I hate Ohio. I think they teach people how to drive in the left hand lane, stay right alongside whoever is in the right hand lane, then act like they don't know you're behind them.

If you can't tell by now, I've gone numb, having any kind of a discussion with you causes one to want to jump off a bridge. So basically at this point, I really just don't give a shit.

RollLaugh

I know the feeling.

This is 100% accurate. I have learned that when you can finally manage to get around them it's important to get in front of them. If they are going 72 mph, you go 71. When they get fed up with being held up (the irony) and move into the right lane to "pass" you, you take off! This allows all of the people previously held hostage behind them to form a line of passing cars that simply won't allow them back into the left lane.

I consider myself the Moses of those people. I set them free.

This is 100% accurate. I have learned that when you can finally manage to get around them it's important to get in front of them. If they are going 72 mph, you go 71. When they get fed up with being held up (the irony) and move into the right lane to "pass" you, you take off! This allows all of the people previously held hostage behind them to form a line of passing cars that simply won't allow them back into the left lane.

I consider myself the Moses of those people. I set them free.
It's worse these days. Now, they actually have given themselves a reason to hang outin the left lan.… texting. They don't have to deal with merging traffic, so they just sit in the left lane, text, drive 10mph beliw the speed limit and not even think about looking in their mirrors. They don't even understand what the left lane is for.
I've been all over the country, Ohio drivers are by far the worst.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT