ADVERTISEMENT

@Mods

@Kevin Bryan to the rescue.

giphy.gif

Toast last posted like 4 hours ago.

IDK what the issue with the other account is, but it's not blacklisted or banned. Other than that I'm of no help because I'm not a nerdy computer programming wiz, just a lowly moderator peasant.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What problems are they having.
I get posting, but why? Others are not having the same problems.

It’s been ongoing for a long time that people randomly lose the ability to post. I made a request over a year ago for someone else. It’s happened to me too.
Is this the same thing where posters had problems posting about a year or two ago. The football mods can fix this if you email them in their forum rules thread on the football board.

Reactions: cdbearde and Toast.
It’s been ongoing for a long time that people randomly lose the ability to post. I made a request over a year ago for someone else. It’s happened to me too.
screenshots on what happens when they can't post would help.
What happens, show/tell us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaycg15
Is this the same thing where posters had problems posting about a year or two ago. The football mods can fix this if you email them in their forum rules thread on the football board.

Yeah that's what I did whenever I couldn't post. The football mods fixed the issue pretty quickly.

Thanks for this. I emailed those guys and they fixed the problem quickly.

Below is a screenshot of the issue. Instead of having the reply box, I just had this message that I had insufficient privileges. I also couldn't start new DM convos with people.

I chatted with Rivals support when this problem started at the beginning of November, and they told me that it's because this is a premium board which is obviously just wrong lol.

IyZqKKd.png

That's what happens when we have a well-traveled user base.

Someone is bound to bring back something.

She's kind of attractive but you can tell she's crazy af too. More attractive than the ones you usually post (although I am not a huge fan of the beach ball fake tits. They gotta be able to move naturally and jiggle). What's the catch? Used to have a dick?

ADVERTISEMENT