ADVERTISEMENT

Modern day Led Zepplin

I work part time in radio at a local station late night in Berkeley, so I’m a little biased I suppose. Really good music coming out these days by younger artists, you just have to dig deep.

Btw, I’ve worked with KEXP numerous times, great great people.
Yea I remember you telling me that. One of the few places that actually tries to do the right things for the music industry. Every major city in the US and Canada needs their own equivalent to KEXP.

Better stuff coming from the Scandinavian countries in Europe than here imo. When it comes to hard rock/metal.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Yea I remember you telling me that. One of the few places that actually tries to do the right things for the music industry. Every major city in the US and Canada needs their own equivalent to KEXP.

Better stuff coming from the Scandinavian countries in Europe than here imo. When it comes to hard rock/metal.
I agree. You’re absolutely right though, each semi-big/big city should have an equivalent to KEXP, they’re in a realm of their own in terms of broadcast.

Reactions: Spacegrass

White Denim is by far my favorite band. Been around a while now. Have a lot of classic rock influence but do it in their own way and do it well.

I come.from a small town. Population around 2k. It has produced some really good bands/musicians. Started in the 80s with The Kentucky Headhunters. Now it is Black Stone Cherry, and Otis. Touring now. They have mad3 several trips to Europe.

ADVERTISEMENT