ADVERTISEMENT

Moderator Kevin Bryan….

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Why does the big ten season thread get pinned year after year but the SEC one still has not been? You are an SEC guy and a moderator. Why do you let this travesty continue? @Kevin Bryan

Mainly because of the traffic on the B10 thread, which is like 10x more than the SEC thread. I don't want too many pinned threads that take up half the page.
The point needs to be made that the B1G thread has been up over twice as long, so your math is wrong on the 10x thingie.

I wish the SEC thread had as much traffic as the B10 thread. Our thread is basically della, auhoosier, winin, rtrider, and a bunch of UK fans.

Pretty much all SEC threads and some generic threads end up with a random uk fan arguing with Della or auhoosier for days on end. Idk how they do it arguing for days straight in multiple threads and I doubt either side remembers why they started arguing.

Pretty much all SEC threads and some generic threads end up with a random uk fan arguing with Della or auhoosier for days on end. Idk how they do it arguing for days straight in multiple threads and I doubt either side remembers why they started arguing.
the-neighborhood-cedric-the-entertainer.gif

That kinda represents the SEC though, doesn't it?

True. SEC fans need to start supporting their basketball teams.

It's always the same exact conversation about the same topic too lol. I don't mind them bantering, that's fun to read. But usually it's the same old thing.

Ain't this 5 years or so running BIG fans have had a pinned in-season and off-season thread?
If folks showed up more then when they have a decent team they'd realize this.

Weird that their fans have that much to talk about with all their rock fight games scoring in the 50's and 60's.

Why does the big ten season thread get pinned year after year but the SEC one still has not been? You are an SEC guy and a moderator. Why do you let this travesty continue? @Kevin Bryan
Conf pinned threads is one of the worst things that happened to the board. There are a ton of great posters that are fans of Big 10 teams but they rarely come downstairs.

Hmmm, maybe we'll see what happens next season.
Down Below------------- Adaption from tune "The Cover of the Rolling Stone"

Well, we are the Big SEC
We got 4.2 speed
and we fill up arenas everywhere we go!

We got ESPN
We got the Best TV contracts
and make multi millions a show!

It's all designed to blow our minds
but our minds won't truly be blown
like the blow that will get you
when you get your thread elevated with a sticky from down below

Down below, want to see our thread with a sticky