ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Playoffs

Demarcus Kidd-Miller

Oct 5, 2012
kentucky.rivals.com
It's that time of year. Anybody else excited? My Braves just took the division lead away from the Mets with 4 games to go!! Hoping they can hold on and get the 2 seed and a bye because I can't see them repeating from the wildcard spot.

Are me and @hailtoyourvictor the only baseball fans here? Or atleast I think hail is.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
It's that time of year. Anybody else excited? My Braves just took the division lead away from the Mets with 4 games to go!! Hoping they can hold on and get the 2 seed and a bye because I can't see them repeating from the wildcard spot.

Are me and @hailtoyourvictor the only baseball fans here? Or atleast I think hail is.
Big baseball fan---Reds guy. Best time of the year: MLB playoffs, CFB, NFL----CBB on the horizon----**** the NBA, but well it to.

Dodgers are another planet, tbh.....But if Atlanta can hold on to the division, i like them and LA in the NLCS.

Yankees fan, I'm not making any speeches at this point but damn glad to be in the playoffs. I think we can win our way to play the Astros and you just never know.

It's that time of year. Anybody else excited? My Braves just took the division lead away from the Mets with 4 games to go!! Hoping they can hold on and get the 2 seed and a bye because I can't see them repeating from the wildcard spot. Are me and @hailtoyourvictor the only baseball fans here? Or atleast I think hail is.
It's that time of year. Anybody else excited? My Braves just took the division lead away from the Mets with 4 games to go!! Hoping they can hold on and get the 2 seed and a bye because I can't see them repeating from the wildcard spot. Are me and @hailtoyourvictor the only baseball fans here? Or atleast I think hail is.

I am.

Tigers suck and brewers are choking hard.

I grew up watching boxscores. I dont watch games as much as I used to but still follow news and storylines.

I’ve only experienced two playoff seasons in my life (that I can remember). But 14 and 15 were so good they almost make up for the suckitude.

I've been fortunate to see the Braves choke in the postseason a lot. Seeing them finally pull it off last year was almost as satisfying as a UK championship.

Who are you a fan of? Royals?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Baseball season for me is always over by about mid-may. I'm excited to see the new playoff format. Braves-Indians World Series.

Reactions: ceilo77
FeUT8b5XkAE9NlV

For me its over in Spring training.....Fuking Reds front office is full of a bunch of Biden's...
Well Pirates too but I watch until about then nightly. Then in just gradually dies. Need another loss today for draft pick purposes

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Well Pirates too but I watch until about then nightly. Then in just gradually dies. Need another loss today for draft pick purposes
Until Castellini is out, I have little faith. I watch, but like you, I lose interest rather quickly.

Until Castellini is out, I have little faith. I watch, but like you, I lose interest rather quickly.
I’m actually feeling pretty good about the Pirates next year. By that I mean win 75 games. Rotation might be passable with Oviedo looking decent and the rookies Contreras who pitched great all year and Ortiz just coming out of nowhere throwing 100.

I’m actually feeling pretty good about the Pirates next year. By that I mean win 75 games. Rotation might be passable with Oviedo looking decent and the rookies Contreras who pitched great all year and Ortiz just coming out of nowhere throwing 100.
TBH, very surprised the Pirates have fallen so far. Front office always seemed strong.

Guardians > Tampa
Blue Jay's > Mariners

StL > Philly
Mets > Padres

Yankees > Guardians
Blue Jay's > Astros (wishful thinking)

Braves > STL
Dodgers > Mets

Yankees > Blue Jay's
Braves > Dodgers

Braves beat Yankees in 6 and repeat.

But if im honest, Dodgers will probably beat the Astros in the Finals lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: PA_Panther
Guardians, Mariners, Phillies, and Padres advance.

I'm kind of nervous to see my Braves play the Phillies. Would've rather played the Cards to be honest.
My buddy said the same thing.....Huge Braves fan.

Crazy ending with Astro's/Mariners----Damn.

My buddy said the same thing.....Huge Braves fan.

Crazy ending with Astro's/Mariners----Damn.

Yeah I wanted to avoid divisional opponents. They've seen our pitchers so much that anything could happen imo. Braves almost had a crazy comeback tho. Gotta take 3 out of 4 now.

I was also nervous because of the start times for game 1 and 2. Although the Braves have had a great year, they were very bad at day games. Think they were under .500 for day games :(

Yeah I wanted to avoid divisional opponents. They've seen our pitchers so much that anything could happen imo. Braves almost had a crazy comeback tho. Gotta take 3 out of 4 now.

I was also nervous because of the start times for game 1 and 2. Although the Braves have had a great year, they were very bad at day games. Think they were under .500 for day games :(
Heck of a game right now....

I love baseball. Watching the Astros/Mariners game right now. Astros have gotten the benefit of a ton of pitches and have still walked 7 dudes. Mariners screwed up letting Pena's bloop fall earlier. I think Julio gets that ball if the second baseman doesn't scare him off. Big time hits for Houston. Alvarez is a beast.

I love baseball. Watching the Astros/Mariners game right now. Astros have gotten the benefit of a ton of pitches and have still walked 7 dudes. Mariners screwed up letting Pena's bloop fall earlier. I think Julio gets that ball if the second baseman doesn't scare him off. Big time hits for Houston. Alvarez is a beast.
Mariners/Astro's currently in the Bottom of 17th....0-0.🤯

I'm pulling for Freddie. Wish he was still a Brave. Olson did a pretty good job replacing him though.

I'm ok with any team left winning it except the Astros.
Ditto----****ing cheaters.

Personally I'd like to see NY win it just b/c my brother loves the Yankee's.

Phils- I reckon. Not a huge Bryce fan, though.
Padres---Would be awesome, tbh----But not a Manny fan ...
Dodgers---Meh----won 111 games. Defending champs. Not an LA fan,but wouldn't care. Of all the teams, asides Houston, they're the other team I don't wanna see win it.
Cleveland---LeBron made me hate everything Cleveland... 🤣
Seattle---Would be AWESOME. Local HS coach, and good friends son plays for Seattle. Not on the NLDS roster, but was on their 40-man.

So ..........

1. Yanks/Mariners
2. Padres
3. Phillies
4. Cleveland---Only 4th b/c of LA/Houston
5. LA
6. Houston

ADVERTISEMENT