ADVERTISEMENT

***Mizzou at Carolina 1/3/2018 9pm EST ESPN2 Game Thread***

How the hell did Mizzou lose to a terrible Illinois team?

BigGeorge are you the only Gamecock fan left from last year? Congrats on the FF also.
@dmmarin is gone. Work has him slammed.

@V0ID has been MIA for a while. It's like he hasn't gotten over the Gonzaga defeat.

As for this team. Another loss. Injuries and youth. I'm hoping for a .500 record.

@CoachFrank has the SEC and college basketball right where he wants them.

Last night Mizzou set so many 3 pointer records that it was clearly Frank teaching the team a huge lesson.

I think Frank has Carolina poised to make another run at Kentucky and the SEC title and if the players listen to him, they could easily get to the sweet sixteen. But it's gonna be a lot of work first.

@CoachFrank has the SEC and college basketball right where he wants them.

Last night Mizzou set so many 3 pointer records that it was clearly Frank teaching the team a huge lesson.

I think Frank has Carolina poised to make another run at Kentucky and the SEC title and if the players listen to him, they could easily get to the sweet sixteen. But it's gonna be a lot of work first.
Laughing

We're back on the right track. As always if we can keep Silva out of foul trouble, we can at least keep close with anybody and maybe pull off a few upsets and find ourselves in the conversation at something like 19-12 or 20-11 come March when this young team should be playing its best basketball. Our biggest problem right now is our guards not being able to finish or draw fouls when driving the lane like we got so used to over the last 2 years with Sin, Dozier, and Notice. He's not near what he will be yet, but I really like Minaya. He is going to be a very solid player.

Martin is a terrible recruiter. Got lucky by having Thornwell. Couldn't take advantage of a final four trip. He is all mouth and cussing,,,,

ADVERTISEMENT