ADVERTISEMENT

MIZ!

Zou guy, does your school typically play SLU?
If so, how often?

No. SLU is usually scared.
giphy.gif

Lawd Missery is full of terrible.

Looked up and down your schedule, couple of good games stood out.
Iowa State, UCF, Xavier …. are you thinking 3-0 vs those guys? I think it's def possible.
SEC will be tough again this season, where do you think you guys will end up?

Reactions: MizzouTiger1991
When I was a freshman in college I visited friends and Mizzou and got arrested for using a fake ID in a liquor store on a Saturday night, but the cops were great and got me in and out of jail so quick I was back at bars well before closing time.

When I was a freshman in college I visited friends and Mizzou and got arrested for using a fake ID in a liquor store on a Saturday night, but the cops were great and got me in and out of jail so quick I was back at bars well before closing time.
One time my freshman year at KU I went into a liquor store with a fake ID and they called me out on it. They asked me if it was ok if they called the police to come look at it and I said yeah sure go ahead. I called his bluff because he was like oh we don't need to do that, you're good. If he made the call my plan was to grab the ID and GTFO.

giphy.gif

Lawd Missery is full of terrible.

Looked up and down your schedule, couple of good games stood out.
Iowa State, UCF, Xavier …. are you thinking 3-0 vs those guys? I think it's def possible.
SEC will be tough again this season, where do you think you guys will end up?

I think we will beat UCF, and split Xavier and Iowa State. Think we can beat Xavier at home. It'll be a rebuilding year, UNLESS our waivers for both Mark Smith and Dru Smith are accepted. Think we will be middle of the pack in the SEC if not. Next year will be the bigger year.

Reactions: KisteK
I think we will beat UCF, and split Xavier and Iowa State. Think we can beat Xavier at home. It'll be a rebuilding year, UNLESS our waivers for both Mark Smith and Dru Smith are accepted. Think we will be middle of the pack in the SEC if not. Next year will be the bigger year.

I think I had them at 6th in the SEC. So we're on the same page.
Still think they'll be a fun team to keep track of. Love, Love Jontay.
I'm just not sold on this cycle's recruiting class... minus Braun.
I think eventually, he'll be a good get for Mizzou. years away, tho.

You must've only seen one Mark Smith game. Can't guard my grandma's wheelchair.

He will be a lot better now under a better coach
Better coach? I think the vast majority of informed people disagree. NCAAT 3/10 years or 4/5 years. Hmm. Cuonzo recruits. His coaching is mediocre.

No coach is going to speed those feet up. Couldn't get around a 6'4" 260 lb forward last season and couldn't keep him in front of him. Doesn't have the agility necessary.

Don’t worry KU fans... we’ll beat the striped sh*t out of them for ya

What Missouri does in basketball is no longer of any interest to KU fans. I don't know if they have a decent rivalry with any SEC team unless it is Arkansas. And the rivalry with Illinois never reached the peak of the one with KU. But, at least ten times a year I re-watch our final game with them.

Better coach? I think the vast majority of informed people disagree. NCAAT 3/10 years or 4/5 years. Hmm. Cuonzo recruits. His coaching is mediocre.

No coach is going to speed those feet up. Couldn't get around a 6'4" 260 lb forward last season and couldn't keep him in front of him. Doesn't have the agility necessary.

That'll keep going down for BU.

Anyways, he'll be a lot better at Missouri.

What Missouri does in basketball is no longer of any interest to KU fans. I don't know if they have a decent rivalry with any SEC team unless it is Arkansas. And the rivalry with Illinois never reached the peak of the one with KU. But, at least ten times a year I re-watch our final game with them.

There are still A LOT of kU fans who still bring us up, and vice versa. The rivalry and hate will always be there of coarse. But yeah, nothing matters now until they eventually meet again. That wont happen until Burrito Dollar Bill is gone, and hell, could be soon.

That'll keep going down for BU.

Anyways, he'll be a lot better at Missouri.
Wow. That's some advanced analysis.

He'll be better than his previous tenures because...? He's been coaching ten years. Not going to change that much.

Wow. That's some advanced analysis.

He'll be better than his previous tenures because...? He's been coaching ten years. Not going to change that much.

Marrk Smith, i mean.

But ZO, Hes back in the midwest where he needs to be. Missouri State he done a good job turning that program back into competitiveness. Tennesse was decent, got pushed out. Here at Missouri he will recruit STL hard, and even recruit better around that area then Illinois will. Brad Underwood wont last very long at Illinois. Finish near the bottom this season like they're projected, and hes got one more year. Of coarse that's if hes not in anymore FBI cases

This will be a down year for Missouri now. A rebuild. But 2019-20 and on, hell have Missouri back into the top 15-20 and winning tournament games.

Marrk Smith, i mean.

But ZO, Hes back in the midwest where he needs to be. Missouri State he done a good job turning that program back into competitiveness. Tennesse was decent, got pushed out. Here at Missouri he will recruit STL hard, and even recruit better around that area then Illinois will. Brad Underwood wont last very long at Illinois. Finish near the bottom this season like they're projected, and hes got one more year. Of coarse that's if hes not in anymore FBI cases
He can't be any worse than he was at Illinois, so I'd hope he is better. than at Illinois.

You realize the FBI probes were all after his time at OK St. Not a very informed post overall. A lot of wishful thinking though.

Where's Cuonzo?

He can't be any worse than he was at Illinois, so I'd hope he is better. than at Illinois.

You realize the FBI probes were all after his time at OK St. Not a very informed post overall. A lot of wishful thinking though.

Where's Cuonzo?

LOL. Where cuonzo? At Missouri now, where he will recruit AND win. Dont really care about a list from a year ago from a crappy site. ZO will have his best years of coaching at Missouri, and will definitely be better then BU. Let's face it.

Groce was suppose to be your savior, failed. I dont see BU being it either. See ya in December!

LOL. Where cuonzo? At Missouri now, where he will recruit AND win. Dont really care about a list from a year ago from a crappy site. ZO will have his best years of coaching at Missouri, and will definitely be better then BU. Let's face it.

Groce was suppose to be your savior, failed. I dont see BU being it either. See ya in December!

Kim Anderson was supposed to be your savior and failed. WTF does Groce have to do with Underwood? Do they teach you guys logic and reasoning in between your how to shake a bottle and make meth classes down there?

You certainly can't be much worse of an X's and O's guy than Cuonzo has been. He had 3 guys that will be drafted when their Mizzou careers are over on that roster, and he shit the bed horribly against FSU. If Underwood had those guys, you're not laying an egg like that.

You probably won't see me in December because I'll be on here gloating, and you guys disappear around that time each year.

Kim Anderson was supposed to be your savior and failed. WTF does Groce have to do with Underwood? Do they teach you guys logic and reasoning in between your how to shake a bottle and make meth classes down there?

You certainly can't be much worse of an X's and O's guy than Cuonzo has been. He had 3 guys that will be drafted when their Mizzou careers are over on that roster, and he shit the bed horribly against FSU. If Underwood had those guys, you're not laying an egg like that.

You probably won't see me in December because I'll be on here gloating, and you guys disappear around that time each year.

LMAO! Brad Underwood wont even be there after next season. Better start searching, sir!

LMAO! Brad Underwood wont even be there after next season. Better start searching, sir!
I'll bet you a lifetime ban on this board that Underwood is still here after next season. If you don't have the balls for that, I'll do $100 charity bet. You can put $100 to Illinois' new facilities.

ADVERTISEMENT