Missouri Basketball

Jaycg15

Jul 17, 2008
Team
Illinois
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Illinois’ season ended in February...
I’d be pretty annoyed with Barnett right now. That kind of crap can’t happen, especially at tournament time. Pretty good year for Mizzou, all things considered. I’m not a fan of cuonzo; I just don’t think he is a good coach. It will be interesting to see what your team looks like next year as quite a few parts seem to be in flux.

We lost to a much more athletic and long team while we had essentially 6 players, 1 of which was playing at maybe 70%. Losses happen. A first round exit as an 8 seed in no way signals a failed season as you would like to imply.

The Louisiana Purchase of 1803 will have nothing on the Porter Bros/Tilmon Purchase of 2017.

Congrats Mizzou on a magical season...the hype and promise of the Porter Brotgers certainly did not disappoint

tenor.gif

Just typical Cuonzo. Two first rounders and he gets blown out.

Why recruits play for him, I'll never know. Trash.

Reactions: heelpharm
Honest Question-Do you guys fire Michael Porter Sr now?

2nd honest question-Are you going to hang a round of 64 banner?

3rd honest questions-Are you going to sell said banner for meth?

Not at all. With one the season ends in March, with the other the season ends after I get hospitalized for a suicide attempt and don’t get to watch anymore games.
I guess that’s fair. While they both end in disappointment, only one has a $100K hospital bill and attached to it.

We lost to a much more athletic and long team while we had essentially 6 players, 1 of which was playing at maybe 70%. Losses happen. A first round exit as an 8 seed in no way signals a failed season as you would like to imply.

Yes, it actually does. If anyone should understand actual failure, it’s missurah.

Yep, nice to see a knowledgeable basketball mind on tv. Too bad for Mizzou that you didn't have one on your sideline.

Correct. Cuonzo actually doesn’t even know what a basketball looks like. Not sure how he ever fell into the world of coaching. Eyeroll

Correct. Cuonzo actually doesn’t even know what a basketball looks like. Not sure how he ever fell into the world of coaching. Eyeroll
Solid defensive coach and recruiter. Mediocre offensive and in-game coach. He's good enough to make the tournament, but will never go deep in the tourney. He's purgatory.

Solid defensive coach and recruiter. Mediocre offensive and in-game coach. He's good enough to make the tournament, but will never go deep in the tourney. He's purgatory.

In fairness to Mizzou, Illinois is never going to do anything of significance, either.

I'll take Underwood's coaching ability over Cuonzo every day. If he's able to hit on recruits, there's no reason he can't be successful.

I'll take Underwood's coaching ability over Cuonzo every day. If he's able to hit on recruits, there's no reason he can't be successful.

Neither have amounted to anything, and in all likelihood, neither coach ever will.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT