ADVERTISEMENT

Mindhunters season two there will be no spoiler alerts.

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Who is watching? On episode 8 right now.

Any comments should be put in a spoiler so not to spoil it for someone.

I enjoy it for the most part. I liked the first season better because they put more focus on the killers and not the personal stories of the agents. I am over the two lesbians relationship. Horrible acting and no scissoring. I am also over the wife and adopted son.

The Atlanta child murders was just in the news a few months ago. They are reopening the investigation. Curious how that ends up.

IMO, Season 2 was not quite as great as Season 1, but it's still a winner. I miss Holden's hot girlfriend. He seemed like less of a dork when he had a love interest.

IMO, Season 2 was not quite as great as Season 1, but it's still a winner. I miss Holden's hot girlfriend. He seemed like less of a dork when he had a love interest.
What happened to her, I remember her being kind of a hippy.

I also agree, I liked season 1 better, and it’s not really close for me.

Reactions: Silent Banjo
It is really good still. But between the wife and the lesbians, it's like they're trying to make it suck.

I saw the writing on the wall early and started fast forwarding through all the lesbo scenes pretty early on. Probably should've done that for the adopted son-annoying mom storyline as well.

Great show if you skip the non serial killer relates storylines.

Not really sure where they are going with the BTK stuff since they don't catch him for another 20 years or so. Unless they are going to do some sort of time jump at some point?

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
What happened to her, I remember her being kind of a hippy.

I also agree, I liked season 1 better, and it’s not really close for me.
Not sure what the issues were, but the writers scrapped her right from the get go.

Yeah, she was wild and counter culture and did a good job or loosening Holden up. Now, the guy seems like a robot obsessed with profiling theories. Not sure if you've come to the part where he's talking about his cases at a bar to a bunch of would-be fascinated professors and scholars, but it really screams how he's got to get some type of life away from his career.

Not sure what the issues were, but the writers scrapped her right from the get go.

Yeah, she was wild and counter culture and did a good job or loosening Holden up. Now, the guy seems like a robot obsessed with profiling theories. Not sure if you've come to the part where he's talking about his cases at a bar to a bunch of would-be fascinated professors and scholars, but it really screams how he's got to get some type of life away from his career.
Haha yep, I agree 100%.

Reactions: Silent Banjo
I saw the writing on the wall early and started fast forwarding through all the lesbo scenes pretty early on. Probably should've done that for the adopted son-annoying mom storyline as well.

Great show if you skip the non serial killer relates storylines.

Not really sure where they are going with the BTK stuff since they don't catch him for another 20 years or so. Unless they are going to do some sort of time jump at some point?
Yeah, the BTK stuff is super spooky yet fascinating, but like you said..it’s still like 20 years before he gets caught so it’s a slow moving sub-narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT