ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Avenatti

LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
Because, why waste an opportunity to laugh at the best case of karma in recent memory? It is a shame that he will likely be serving his time in federal prison. That's basically the five star hotel of prisons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...venatti-tells-court-he-s-hired-a-13847854.php

The judge denied his request for a court appointed attorney and the prosecutors demanded he prove that he could not afford an attorney. This guy really is a POS trying to use tax payers money to help get him off on his fraud charges.

And furthermore, where is the dirt on Duke?

Because, why waste an opportunity to laugh at the best case of karma in recent memory? It is a shame that he will likely be serving his time in federal prison. That's basically the five star hotel of prisons.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...venatti-tells-court-he-s-hired-a-13847854.php

The judge denied his request for a court appointed attorney and the prosecutors demanded he prove that he could not afford an attorney. This guy really is a POS trying to use tax payers money to help get him off on his fraud charges.

And furthermore, where is the dirt on Duke?
The pride of CNN.

The pride of CNN.
The "Pride" of Fox News ?? Alex Jones-regular guest - huge promo of his claiming that the 21 children and 5 adults that were slaughtered at Sandy Hook Elementary were actually ACTORS perpetrating a hoax.

Charming.

The "Pride" of Fox News ?? Alex Jones-regular guest - huge promo of his claiming that the 21 children and 5 adults that were slaughtered at Sandy Hook Elementary were actually ACTORS perpetrating a hoax.

Charming.
I have never heard of that being supported by Fox News. I did find where Fox covered his lies.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Yea, they made a "rock star" out of him. Promoting him for POTUS. And now, all you hear from them is crickets. Just proves CNN and MSNBC have zero credibility left.
If they both had a milligram of credibility, that'd be infinitely more than FoxNews.
I have never heard of that being supported by Fox News. I did find where Fox covered his lies.
That particular piece of degenerate material ?? I also doubt that that was "supported". But ol' Alex was a welcome contributor of countless other ridiculous rants on Fox for some time. Thread ender: BOTH sides of cable news have had a NUMBER of whacked-out regulars over the years.

Reactions: TheDude1 and Sevro
ADVERTISEMENT