ADVERTISEMENT

Mich. St. Professor...

This guy
Joseph-Hattey.jpg

694940094001_5793697818001_5793701389001-vs.jpg

How do you post a thread like this and not include, like... a link or ANYTHING? How is anyone going to know wtf it is about?

Reactions: Big_Blue79
How do you post a thread like this and not include, like... a link or ANYTHING? How is anyone going to know wtf it is about?
You're the smart one. Read.some.news. I'm on my phone and don't have time to post. Go to fox news. That's where I found it.

You're the smart one. Read.some.news. I'm on my phone and don't have time to post. Go to fox news. That's where I found it.

First, it's not about being smart or not; if you are referencing something, you should provide a link.

Second... calling this "news" is insulting to actual news;)

I mean I don't condone screwing the pooch, but 15 years for that is insane

First, it's not about being smart or not; if you are referencing something, you should provide a link.

Second... calling this "news" is insulting to actual news;)
It made.the news. Just like ROSANNE made the news. Fox news is news. I guess you can pick and choose your news. Sometime times you make no sense.

It made.the news. Just like ROSANNE made the news. Fox news is news. I guess you can pick and choose your news. Sometime times you make no sense.

Sorry, this is something I deal with with kids all the time.

The way I see it, some stuff is "human interest" stories. Like, dumb stuff that has no impact on anyone or anything outside of the people who it involves.

Other stuff is "news". That's stuff that has an impact on people not directly involved with it.

When you get pissy with me for not keeping up with the news... fine, if you want to get pissy with me for not keeping up on our ongoing interactions with North Korea, or on the issues with tariffs, or the Mueller/Manafort thing, great. But getting pissy with me for not knowing that some college professor banged a dog or whatever... come on, now;)

Sorry, this is something I deal with with kids all the time.

The way I see it, some stuff is "human interest" stories. Like, dumb stuff that has no impact on anyone or anything outside of the people who it involves.

Other stuff is "news". That's stuff that has an impact on people not directly involved with it.

When you get pissy with me for not keeping up with the news... fine, if you want to get pissy with me for not keeping up on our ongoing interactions with North Korea, or on the issues with tariffs, or the Mueller/Manafort thing, great. But getting pissy with me for not knowing that some college professor banged a dog or whatever... come on, now;)
You throw.random shit on the wall all the time. But get "pissy" when someone else does it. It was a topic, that somewhat ties in with the crap that' been going on at MSU.

No.....it's really not.

It takes a pretty f*cked up person to do something like that....and that's not someone that needs to be out and about in normal society. 15 years is about right.

Reactions: KisteK
The dog was probably wearing yoga pants and a low cut shirt, leading him on and getting him all worked up then tried to back out of it when it got down to it. "It's OK to tease a man, but don't touch me!"

Seen it a million times.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No.....it's really not.

It takes a pretty f*cked up person to do something like that....and that's not someone that needs to be out and about in normal society. 15 years is about right.

Yea, that's why they need a psychiatrist

I had a client who fcked his dog in his front yard. PETA was at his first appearance and demanded the judge raise his $25,000 bail. I don't see any protesters demanding bail be raised on accused murderers.

I had a client who fcked his dog in his front yard. PETA was at his first appearance and demanded the judge raise his $25,000 bail. I don't see any protesters demanding bail be raised on accused murderers.

It's PETA. Of course they're going to protest for that kind of thing.

That's far less interesting than hearing about how you went about defending a guy that was throwing his dog a bone on the front lawn.

It's PETA. Of course they're going to protest for that kind of thing.

That's far less interesting than hearing about how you went about defending a guy that was throwing his dog a bone on the front lawn.
I didn't defend him, I am not a lawyer. I appointed him a lawyer, not sure what the defense was. Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT