ADVERTISEMENT

Miami and Houston

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
Team Lifewallet is giving Houston a dose of their own medicine.

Miami launching quick threes as well. Do these teams not understand time and score? Wong should try and drive every possession at least once.

So much for Houston's highly rated defense. Shocking that it gets exposed when not playing trash AAC teams all year.

Still crazy to think Purdue got a 1 seed without dynamic guard play. It’s so damn important.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You guys are supposed to have it pretty bad. It's coming here later but hoping there isn't as much rain as they are calling for. Have a 10:00 tee time tomorrow.
You should be good, pretty sure it dumped all it's water here. Tornado heading toward Oxford right now.

I think it’s UConn, then Texas, then Gonzaga
UConn surprised me with that game against Arkansas but honestly if UConn ends up winning this thing, after watching them throughout the season, and you're to tell me they were the best team in CBB this year.....................then I say CBB is in BIG f***ing trouble.

Get better teams to win your championships......for f*** sake.

UConn surprised me with that game against Arkansas but honestly if UConn ends up winning this thing, after watching them throughout the season, and you're to tell me they were the best team in CBB this year.....................then I say CBB is in BIG f***ing trouble.

Get better teams to win your championships......for f*** sake.
UConn was really good save a 3 week stretch in the middle of the season when they went off the rails.

oh, and…

Cray, cray shit right there....
AcidicLeafyBaboon-size_restricted.gif

ADVERTISEMENT