ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis commits NCAA violation with James Wiseman

ThreeTwaunMoore

Jan 30, 2017
https://kentuckysportsradio.com/main/memphis-commits-ncaa-violation-with-james-wiseman/#comments

Live look at the writer of article, TJ Walker:

giphy.gif

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
My work buddies went and proclaimed it the best MM event in the history of world. Timberlake (from Memphis) and Drake(Dad is from Memphis, hence Drakes ties to Calipari) were supposed to show up, but didn't, however Yo Gotti(from Memphis) did.

Regardless. Sold out, exciting, etc. Happy times for Memphis again.

I don't know who TJ Walker is but he seems like he has some serious issues with Memphis.

I’ve always heard Wiseman was going to Memphis from people around here.

I don’t mind it. The whole event was bush league.

Local media straight up lied about the guest list to get asses in seats, and then they pull that move to make sure Wiseman got extra attention from the crowd.

It makes them look desperate. And once the season starts, Wiseman will see why.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Weird. I remember they let Oregon and Idaho play for charity last year

Kentucky and Morehead State did the same. I think there were a lot of schools that did.

I get that they’re probably trying to stop from setting a precedent where that could be used to get a free, early exhibition, but blocking charity is never a good look for a $10+ Billion “non-profit”.

Kentucky and Morehead State did the same. I think there were a lot of schools that did.

I get that they’re probably trying to stop from setting a precedent where that could be used to get a free, early exhibition, but blocking charity is never a good look for a $10+ Billion “non-profit”.

Clemson and UNCW will have one. Odd that they blocked UNC v SoCar.

Reactions: Hank_
ADVERTISEMENT