ADVERTISEMENT

McClung in transfer portal

Heard he’s going to Tennessee (not a troll)

He's the white Russ Smith. Smith improved his percentages over time, maybe McClung will too. He's definitely a better college player than I thought he would be.

Originally from Virginia, he'd fit right in with the Cavaliers and Tony Bennett's fast paste offense.

He's the white Russ Smith. Smith improved his percentages over time, maybe McClung will too. He's definitely a better college player than I thought he would be.

Originally from Virginia, he'd fit right in with the Cavaliers and Tony Bennett's fast paste offense.
Russ Smith was way faster than this dude and a dog on defense. However this kid does have a solid vertical.

Russ Smith was way faster than this dude and a dog on defense. However this kid does have a solid vertical.
They both have a "take it to the rack" and "shoot now, as questions later" mentality. McClung might not be as good a defender, but he's not a liability either.
I'd definitely take him at Louisville with the hopes that he would inject some life in to the Cardinals bland offense which often consists of 3-4 guys that don't want the ball in their hands.

Reactions: UL_1986
They both have a "take it to the rack" and "shoot now, as questions later" mentality. McClung might not be as good a defender, but he's not a liability either.
I'd definitely take him at Louisville with the hopes that he would inject some life in to the Cardinals bland offense which often consists of 3-4 guys that don't want the ball in their hands.
Lol can’t say I disagree with your last statement. It was refreshing to see David Johnson come alive last year, as the past few seasons it was a game of hot potato.

What the hell is going on at Georgetown? 4th player this year to transfer? Third starter? Is it Ewings old school approach? Concerning if you're a Georgetown fan, no?

He would be better serve to see if he can do a collaboration with his cousin Riff Raff.
Probably could play overseas but don't think he has the NBA in his future.

Guy is a volume scorer.
Not enough to carry a team at that level yet.
But when he is on he could put 35 on anyone.

Just not what his cousin claimed when he said McClung reminded him of DeWayne Wade.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
He will fit in at Louisville.
Get him a Line Beard. Been told that all Louisville fans have line beards

McClung is Still Shootin...
Have to respect it. Goes 0-10 but Still Shootin.

Their full ensemble is actually line beard, flat-billed hat, some gawdy fake bling, a pack of Black n' Milds sticking out of the back pocket of their drooping jeans and a pint of Crown Royal in their hand.

I have no idea but I know he was originally committed to Rutgers. Maybe he gives the Scarlet Knights another look.

He will fit in at Louisville.
Get him a Line Beard. Been told that all Louisville fans have line beards

McClung is Still Shootin...
Have to respect it. Goes 0-10 but Still Shootin.
The 2000s no longer ring true. The couch burners can vouch.

d04858565f167ce82b77dd0b4ce71387_crop_exact.png

o_Oo_Oo_O

In typical lil bro fashion, a non-UK fan jokes on your line beard fan base and your obsession with big bro is the first thing that comes to mind.

#RentFreeLilGuy
Lol, plane soaring over your pea head hahaha. You should never utilize obsession, considering your moniker. Poor fella. Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT