ADVERTISEMENT

Maui Invitational

Indiana has shown incredible consistency in both of its games. Yesterday they were really good throughout. Today they were also consistent for 40 minutes....very consistent from start to finish.

I vote we go home---because if IU plays like this tomorrow---Stanford/UNC loser will smash us.

Reactions: RunninRichie
But how the B1G is...
IU has to get better at rebounding.

There was times Texas had 3-4 chances on one possession.

Something that Shaka most likely made the team know before the game
Have to rebound against a team from the Big Ten
Rebounding is a concern...Was going into the season. A lot of rebounds TX got today was simple effort. Wanting the ball more...Made me sick.

Rebounding is a concern...Was going into the season. A lot of rebounds TX got today was simple effort. Wanting the ball more...Made me sick.

I like Cunningham. The guy changed Shaka's program.
First real Shaka player.

Should have been a football player like his dad.
Pretty much playing football for Texas like his dad....but on the basketball court

I like Cunningham. The guy changed Shaka's program.
First real Shaka player.

Should have been a football player like his dad.
Pretty much playing football for Texas like his dad....but on the basketball court
Very disappointed in the effort, TBH...I mean we turned TX over more---shot more FT's(TX had 28 fouls). Just didn't rebound....And of course, make shots....ANY shots.

We were 11-46 from the floor. Missed lay-ups---uncontested and cxontested. Missed wide open three's...

We just cannot shoot. Not sure why, TBH.

Very disappointed in the effort, TBH...I mean we turned TX over more---shot more FT's(TX had 28 fouls). Just didn't rebound....And of course, make shots....ANY shots.

We were 11-46 from the floor. Missed lay-ups---uncontested and cxontested. Missed wide open three's...

Neither can West Virginia...

But Bob Huggins makes sure that team goes after the basketball.

If you are a poor shooting team you better be gritty .

This is what changed with Texas last year. It was a 3 star player who Redshirted in Cunningham.

He came in and just went balls out after the basketball
Now is developing into a decent shooter

Reactions: IUfanBorden

Those kind of nights happen. Just be glad it was in December and not in March

Two more quotes from Bill just within the first few minutes of the UNC-Stanford game:

-A shot clock violation in a tournament like this, is a crime against humanity; it's a crime against human decency.

-Whatever happened to Joel Berry? Is he working for Ben & Jerry's now?

That Joel Berry comment slayed me. Unintentionally savage.

Two more quotes from Bill just within the first few minutes of the UNC-Stanford game:

-A shot clock violation in a tournament like this, is a crime against humanity; it's a crime against human decency.

Bill is a gift to us all. 😆 My favorite basketball mind to listen to, mainly because he's usually talking about everything but basketball.

I believe he knows what the fuk he is saying....He is/can be the ultimate troll.

Bill is a gift to us all. 😆 My favorite basketball mind to listen to, mainly because he's usually talking about everything but basketball.

Truth. Love the non-sense coming out of his mouth. He's quite the history buff - but, can go off script sooo easily. Part of his charm, I believe. I usually listen to Pac-12 games while doing chores. It essentially becomes a podcast for me.

Truth. Love the non-sense coming out of his mouth. He's quite the history buff - but, can go off script sooo easily. Part of his charm, I believe. I usually listen to Pac-12 games while doing chores. It essentially becomes a podcast for me.
If he doesn't have a podcast he definitely should!

Reactions: dukedevilz
Cardboard cutout of a dog pops up on the screen.

Walton: "Ruff, ruff, ruff!!" 😆

Surprised he's not mentioned the "Wicked Weed Brewing" ads on the court side.

Two of the Wicked Weed owners are actually phenomenal basketball players. They were both all-region players in high school. Crazy range, like consistently making 30-footers in games. Not surprising that they're one of the sponsors. But yeah, to you're point, it is funny that Walton hasn't pointed that out. If he notices it, I'm sure he'll say something.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Walton is great. Big fan. The other guy should be punted far away from the mic and never allowed near one again.

Two of the Wicked Weed owners are actually phenomenal basketball players. They were both all-region players in high school. Crazy range, like consistently making 30-footers in games. Not surprising that they're one of the sponsors. But yeah, to you're point, it is funny that Walton hasn't pointed that out. If he notices it, I'm sure he'll say something.
He has smoked way too much of the wicked weed to notice shit like that.

ADVERTISEMENT