ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland @ MSU.

Vegas says no, but Maryland did beat them their last time playing. I’m not sure Sparty covers, but I think they win without much issue.

Maryland is missing 2 of their better players. Their lack of depth will be to costly. Spartans by 15.

MSU hasn't played a team with a pulse in several weeks. The uptick in competition may be a shock to the system for them in the first half. I expect MSU to run away late ... but it could be close for the first 3/4.

MSU hasn't played a team with a pulse in several weeks. The uptick in competition may be a shock to the system for them in the first half. I expect MSU to run away late ... but it could be close for the first 3/4.

Agreed, the last 4 teams we played were clown shows. MSU will need to be sharp between the ears against much better competition tonight. MSU has struggled with turnovers all year...you can bank on Cassius Winston having at least 3 unforced turnovers.

Izzo is going to try and get MSU out in transition and make this a track meet. I think MSU's depth will ultimately make the difference. I believe Maryland is down to about 7 guys in the rotation due to injuries while MSU is running hockey style line changes.

This is by far the best game MSU has played all year. A lot of friendly rolls on shots. I'm actually impressed with Maryland and they are down 30.

Reactions: MGC_07 and silerbr2
ADVERTISEMENT