ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban Asks Calipari to Renew Kentucky/Indiana Series

Like I said, refs have a hard job and while I’ve played, coached and yes, reffed some middle school, freshman and JV games I still don’t know everything there is to know about being a ref but I do know that they do have to get out of position sometimes and like I said, it’s a hard job. With that being said, some of the calls I’ve seen missed should be unacceptable. Again, missed calls are part of the game but sometimes a call gets by that shouldn’t. The shot clock violation against Wisconsin in 2015 was horrible. There is a picture of a UNc player back in 2010 (I think) standing with the ball out of bounds against UK with the ref looking down at his feet and no call was made. He threw the ball to the corner for a UNc 3 pointer. UK lost that game! And NO, it’s not just UK that gets those kinda calls it’s all teams and I’ll still say it’s unacceptable.
I know the response .....But oh, well. I've watched that replay a thousand times....Its really hard to tell....The buzzer is really faint.

Picture of shot clock showing "0" in 3.....2......1...

Hint: Not relevant.

ADVERTISEMENT