ADVERTISEMENT

March Sadness

5thGenJayhawk

May 6, 2015
This really sucks. I will still take time off work today and tomorrow, but now I may have to fill my time with being somewhat productive. Sad.

TinyMeaslyAfricanpiedkingfisher-small.gif

Reactions: MGC_07
Pretty ****ing bummed tbh. This was gonna be a wild tourney. Now it’s no more.

Why not just allow team personnel, referees, and videographers into the building. Have them all pretested and then play the damn games. They don’t need families or fans. Run it on the court. This is out of control.
We aren’t to leave our house if we can’t be around 30 people. Aheesh

Reactions: RockChalk82
Why not just allow team personnel, referees, and videographers into the building. Have them all pretested and then play the damn games. They don’t need families or fans. Run it on the court. This is out of control.
We aren’t to leave our house if we can’t be around 30 people. Aheesh

I agree w this

Already have next Thursday and Friday off. Instead of watching basketball I reckon I will sit on my couch and cry
I know Jimbo, the first 2 days of the NCAAT are magical, going to my local bar and watching hoops for 48 hours is like a tradition.

Let’s all stay safe though; I think things are about to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I know Jimbo, the first 2 days of the NCAAT are magical, going to my local bar and watching hoops for 48 hours is like a tradition.

Let’s all stay safe though; I think things are about to get a lot worse before it gets better.
My favorite two days in sports. And I have to wait another year before I get this feeling again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT