ADVERTISEMENT

Male basketball player's drug test reveals he is pregnant

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
The Intentional Basketball Federation suspended an American basketball player who has been playing in Europe after a drug test revealed that he was pregnant. D.J. Cooper was trying to join the Bosnian national team as a naturalized player but had to pass a drug test first.

Cooper passed the drug test but was told there was an anomaly with his urine sample. The lab tests revealed the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin, which is a hormone made by the placenta during pregnancy. Cooper reportedly tried to beat the test by using his girlfriend's urine, and it turns out that she was pregnant. It is unclear why Cooper was trying to cheat the drug test.

He was handed a two-year suspension for his actions.

So...not only is he out of work....but he has a baby on the way to support. SMH. Eyeroll

https://wqmf.iheart.com/content/2019-08-05-basketball-players-drug-test-reveals-he-is-pregnant/

Reactions: I am stupid
giphy.gif

Obviously both of them were doing drug tests and he grabbed the wrong bottle.

You are not the only one who thought this maybe was better suited for the Betsy Ross thread :)
IIRC you like NYT. I have a friend blah blah blah. Dude from San Fran or south of there, it's all the same to me, anyway he mailed me this whole NYT paper in the mail

6RefE_fDYehCv6kJ.jpg

he knew I collected Mcbess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT