ADVERTISEMENT

Luka Freaking Garza

Is that a problem? It doesn’t really take much effort to do that.
Also, if you read the responses, one was a question, one was me calling someone a keyboard cowboy, one was me being impressed over Nitewing literally typing out every stat for each player and NOT doing a single copy and paste and the 4th one was me complimenting an Iowa player.

So, either you're a complete moron, or you didn't actually read them, or you don't understand the posts, or you don't understand what "triggered" means. Let me know which one fits the description of you.
Oh Sandra Jeff, you dumb bitch.

Reactions: hawkit3113
You seem triggered
tenor.gif

Did not expect to post this and not have it directed towards Gil itt, but here we are.

How many teams have made it to a FF with a stiff center and a bunch of three point shooters who play no defense?
The Mountain West would have a team in the FF every year if that was the formula.
Illinois has the distinction of the team with most FF appearances WITHOUT A TITLE.

What is this, Iowa Lives Matter? It's a public board. All threads matter buddy.

it might be a open board and anybody can post whenever they want. the thing is this thread is about a Iowa player. so its only natural for people to talk about Iowa players.

it might be a open board and anybody can post whenever they want. the thing is this thread is about a Iowa player. so its only natural for people to talk about Iowa players.
Oh, I'll keep that in mind when there is another thread is about UK and you all jump in with your side comments.… again.

very rarely post in a thread about UK.
Once you learn how to copy and paste, you will post more.

In fact, I can't think of anyone that would benefit more by learning that skill.

The rest of us would hate you even more, but you would have more time to husk corn, or whatever you guys do over there in Iowa.

Once you learn how to copy and paste, you will post more.

In fact, I can't think of anyone that would benefit more by learning that skill.

The rest of us would hate you even more, but you would have more time to husk corn, or whatever you guys do over there in Iowa.
don't husk corn unless its sweet corn. as for me, I go camping, plan on going fishing, talked my wife into reeling in my catch, releasing the fish. put either worms, leeches or crawdads for bait. if I catch anything that needs to be cleaned the next door neighbor as offered to do that for us.

she got her license now we are waiting on mine as we are both old enough to get the lifetime license. most of the local lakes have put in handicap fishing playform with cement where we can use my wheel chair to go fish from.

That’s pretty sweet regarding the fishing platforms. What type of fish do you go for? I know this is a stupid question but I don’t know what type of fish are in Iowa. I live near KY Lake and love to go cat fishing, preferably with jugs at night. I also have a few ponds I bass fish. Never had much luck with the crappie.

That’s pretty sweet regarding the fishing platforms. What type of fish do you go for? I know this is a stupid question but I don’t know what type of fish are in Iowa. I live near KY Lake and love to go cat fishing, preferably with jugs at night. I also have a few ponds I bass fish. Never had much luck with the crappie.
crappies, blue gill love to hang around them. channel cats are well stocked in the smaller and even the bigger lakes. muskies, walleye and northern are in the bigger lakes in larger numbers and size.

the streams are loaded with small mouth bass. the larger rivers have the mud cats.

like to fish for bass catch and release, crappies and blue gill's for eating.

An Iowa thread made it to 3 pages.

Most impressive feat in Iowa history?

those are FB results not BB but way to deflect.

this season most figure on what Garza will do. its the other 4 that will be on the floor will do
Connor will be the PF, the glue guy and coach on the floor
Wieskamp need to regain his mojo back [for lack of a better description]
JBo has to show he is 100% healthy to be a starter
CJ has to show he is 100% healthy to be a starter
Nunge has to show he is 100% to be a starter
Toussaint goes into his 2nd season and proved to be the starter

so right now until the 1st game to me there are 4 starters written in ink
5 Garza
4 Connor
3 Wieskamp
1 Toussaint

the 2 spot is the only real question mark going into this season.

those are FB results not BB but way to deflect.

this season most figure on what Garza will do. its the other 4 that will be on the floor will do
Connor will be the PF, the glue guy and coach on the floor
Wieskamp need to regain his mojo back [for lack of a better description]
JBo has to show he is 100% healthy to be a starter
CJ has to show he is 100% healthy to be a starter
Nunge has to show he is 100% to be a starter
Toussaint goes into his 2nd season and proved to be the starter

so right now until the 1st game to me there are 4 starters written in ink
5 Garza
4 Connor
3 Wieskamp
1 Toussaint

the 2 spot is the only real question mark going into this season.

Can’t wait for the first round exit

Can’t wait for the first round exit
they have only 3 1st rnd exists from the NCAAT in the last 35 years,
Davis went 9-0 in 1st rnd games
Alford went 1-2 in 1st rnd games
Fran has gone 3-1 in 1st rnd games

you may have a very long wait.

they have only 3 1st rnd exists from the NCAAT in the last 35 years,
Davis went 9-0 in 1st rnd games
Alford went 1-2 in 1st rnd games
Fran has gone 3-1 in 1st rnd games

you may have a very long wait.