ADVERTISEMENT

Luka Freaking Garza

So this is what Iowa fans act like when they THINK they MIGHT have a good season?

This should explain why us UK fans act like assholes on here. 8 national titles and most wins, is at least something to brag about. These jokers have never even tasted success, but they act like they have owned cbb since Fran took over. Sheesh.
7434402b4b7c9b157a9b7fe43be1dfd268c6ea4f720eda14ed37eef7ab993efc.jpg

So this is what Iowa fans act like when they THINK they MIGHT have a good season?

This should explain why us UK fans act like assholes on here. 8 national titles and most wins, is at least something to brag about. These jokers have never even tasted success, but they act like they have owned cbb since Fran took over. Sheesh.
What the fvxk are you talking about? Get the stick out of your @SS and have a little fun. Why does every one take the internet soo seriously?

Reactions: hawkit3113
they can't stand the thought of Iowa actually making the FF. Iowa may not have won a NC but they do have 3 FF finishes which is something a lot of teams can't claim

they can't stand the thought of Iowa actually making the FF. Iowa may not have won a NC but they do have 3 FF finishes which is something a lot of teams can't claim

How many teams have made it to a FF with a stiff center and a bunch of three point shooters who play no defense?
The Mountain West would have a team in the FF every year if that was the formula.

Reactions: cwobrien11
How many teams have made it to a FF with a stiff center and a bunch of three point shooters who play no defense?
The Mountain West would have a team in the FF every year if that was the formula.
Garza is not a stiff and these could be the starters
4* SO Toussaint [by ESPN]
4* RSSR Jordan [by ESPN] 3rd team all BT
4* JR Wieskamp top 100 by ESPN and Rivals 3rd team all BT
4* RSJR Connor top 100 by ESPN 4* by Rivals
4* SR Garza top 100 4* by ESPN 4* by Rivals with these for awards that is returning
1st team all BT
1st team AA
BT NPOY
Sporting News NPOY
Dick Vitals NPOY
Jabbars NPOY
plus other major post season awards. going into this season as the unanimous POY,1st Team All BT, BT POY. Unanimous. can't help you with your ignorance.

Garza is not a stiff and these could be the starters
4* SO Toussaint [by ESPN]
4* RSSR Jordan [by ESPN] 3rd team all BT
4* JR Wieskamp top 100 by ESPN and Rivals 3rd team all BT
4* RSJR Connor top 100 by ESPN 4* by Rivals
4* SR Garza top 100 4* by ESPN 4* by Rivals with these for awards that is returning
1st team all BT
1st team AA
BT NPOY
Sporting News NPOY
Dick Vitals NPOY
Jabbars NPOY
plus other major post season awards. going into this season as the unanimous POY,1st Team All BT, BT POY. Unanimous. can't help you with your ignorance.
Not bad

No, that's not it at all. Actually, nobody here gives a shit.
However, y'all talk so much smack for a school that has never accomplished anything in this sport. Iowa tops out at the sweet 16 and I'm sorry to tell you, that's slightly better than average and not worthy of the crap that comes off your keyboard.
How about you wait until Iowa actually accomplishes something before you talk smack. Your schtick is worn out garbage.

However, y'all talk so much smack for a school that has never accomplished anything in this sport. Iowa tops out at the sweet 16 and I'm sorry to tell you, that's slightly better than average and not worthy of the crap that comes off your keyboard.
How about you wait until Iowa actually accomplishes something before you talk smack. Your schtick is worn out garbage.

RollLaugh
Triggered

Reactions: UL_1986
As hard as it’s gonna be with the constant nonsense they spew (he spews). I think the board would be infinitely better if no one responded to Gil or any Iowa fan period.

Or maybe if every single regular poster put him on ignore. I know many hate the ignore myself included but this guys just gonna drive us all crazy.

And I don’t even care about him pumping up Iowa, that’s what fans do.

I just don’t think I can handle reading

JR Toussainy 4* espn 4* 24/7
JR Wisekamp 4* espn once made 8 threes in a high school game
SR Bohannen 4* espn top 100 better ast/TO rate than John Stockton
I’ve literally got Iowa’s entire roster and HS rating memorized just bc this clown forces it into every single post.

Just list the last name of the person you are talking about and by this point we all will know who you are talking about I promise.

Reactions: kyjeff1
As hard as it’s gonna be with the constant nonsense they spew (he spews). I think the board would be infinitely better if no one responded to Gil or any Iowa fan period.

Or maybe if every single regular poster put him on ignore. I know many hate the ignore myself included but this guys just gonna drive us all crazy.

I’ve literally got Iowa’s entire roster and HS rating memorized just bc this clown forces it into every single post.

Just list the last name of the person you are talking about and by this point we all will know who you are talking about I promise.
You clicked on the thread titled Luka fvcking Garza Graza. What did you expect it to be about?

I just meant board wide/every thread.

Let these clowns circle jerk themselves.

And again I probly wouldn’t even have a problem with them at all if dude didn’t force Iowa’s roster and HS ranking into every single thread, regardless of relevance. That level of ignorance does admittedly trigger me.

I just meant board wide/every thread.

Let these clowns circle jerk themselves.

And again I probly wouldn’t even have a problem with them at all if dude didn’t force Iowa’s roster and HS ranking into every single thread, regardless of relevance. That level of ignorance does admittedly trigger me.

He is our secret weapon

I use to hate him, now I love his schitick

Im opposite, I used to not mind him, now that I have Iowa’s entire roster burned into my memory, I cringe everytime I see him list it out. And i probly wouldn’t even mind him listing the players names, but their ranking in HS is irrelevant once they get to college especially if they aren’t Freshmen.

just like you
Iowa's records
8 BT Championships
2 BTT Titles
3 FF's

their successful decades
50's
70's
80's
90's
26 total NCAAT
8 NIT's

Iowa actually has accomplished quite a bit to date. from 1999 thru 2009 was the worst stretch in Iowa's history. since Fran took over
4 NCAAT
with a 5th canceled because of Covid 19
3 NIT's
reaching as high as #3 in the D1 AP and Coaches polls.
with a NIT Championship game appearance

there are quite a few teams that can't even claim that.

saying a team that reached the FF, 8 BT Championshps and 2 BTT Title is coming from a total hater/moron.

Im opposite, I used to not mind him, now that I have Iowa’s entire roster burned into my memory, I cringe everytime I see him list it out. And i probly wouldn’t even mind him listing the players names, but their ranking in HS is irrelevant once they get to college especially if they aren’t Freshmen.

RollLaugh

It's his go to. I think he just copies and pastes from a word document.

Lol, come on dude.
nope don't do the copy and paste thingy. never have and probably never will.

the one thing I don't post is where they are ranked. for example
Garza was ranked #111 by Rivals 4*
Connor had no national rank by Rivals 4*
yet they both have outplayed their rankings. the ranking are fun to look at and talk about, but after that they are worthless. most of these other sure brag about their 4* players but they ridicule Iowa recruits no matter what they are rated.

these year it really bugs the shit out of them that Iowa is ranked as high as they are not to mention Iowa is getting the respect by the National Media as they feel only they should get that respect.

that's why you see posts about how nobody cares. yet they care so much they come here to post how they don't care.

This apparentky means "you're triggered". Which is more proof that life in Iowa is pretty pathetic.

You clicked on the thread titled Luka fvcking Garza Graza. What did you expect it to be about?
Oh IDK, maybe a fan excited about a good player returning instead of a guy listing height, weight, star ratings and stats for a team that he knows is going to the FF.

4 posts in a row

SpectacularAdmiredAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif
Is that a problem? It doesn’t really take much effort to do that.
Also, if you read the responses, one was a question, one was me calling someone a keyboard cowboy, one was me being impressed over Nitewing literally typing out every stat for each player and NOT doing a single copy and paste and the 4th one was me complimenting an Iowa player.

So, either you're a complete moron, or you didn't actually read them, or you don't understand the posts, or you don't understand what "triggered" means. Let me know which one fits the description of you.

ADVERTISEMENT