ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs UK

Tigerocker

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2007
Team
LSU
Tough game for LSU in Rupp and not sure they can pull it off after a good Arky win. Should LSU win by chance and Mizzou gets beat by Arky LSU will be in 1st place alone in SEC and unranked with 1 loss. Thoughts UK fans ?

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I'm surprised to see us open as 9.5 pt favorite. Our team has had a lot of problems getting an identity. A lot of things offensively was corrected against Louisville on Saturday. We'll have to see if that carries forward.

For most of us UK fans, its a mystery if our team has resolved any issues that popped against good competition. We haven't been very good.

I'm surprised to see us open as 9.5 pt favorite. Our team has had a lot of problems getting an identity. A lot of things offensively was corrected against Louisville on Saturday. We'll have to see if that carries forward.

For most of us UK fans, its a mystery if our team has resolved any issues that popped against good competition. We haven't been very good.
Of the games I watched UK has had trouble with outside shooting and maintaining the lead. If they come out sharp tonight and score and get a decent lead don't see how LSU can deal with them. They (LSU) are a come from behind club but UK has some advantages that will make it rough for them tonight to do that.

Tough game for LSU in Rupp and not sure they can pull it off after a good Arky win. Should LSU win by chance and Mizzou gets beat by Arky LSU will be in 1st place alone in SEC and unranked with 1 loss. Thoughts UK fans ?
Arky is LSU's long good win. UK hasn't looked great, but has played some tough comp. This game should show if LSU is to be considered an SEC contender or not.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Arky is LSU's long good win. UK hasn't looked great, but has played some tough comp. This game should show if LSU is to be considered an SEC contender or not.
Maybe so and look I realize the non-conference was a bit weak but so far they have played well against the two main competitors. They only lost to K-State by a deuce in a game they tied and got that taken away. What's really going to tell the story about them not only tonight but the whole season is their ability to win on the road just as everyone else will have to do.

McMahon is a really good coach and this team is getting better each week. Not sure how good they are yet but liking what I'm seeing much like the FB team exceeding all expectations so far.

Maybe so and look I realize the non-conference was a bit weak but so far they have played well against the two main competitors. They only lost to K-State by a deuce in a game they tied and got that taken away. What's really going to tell the story about them not only tonight but the whole season is their ability to win on the road just as everyone else will have to do.

McMahon is a really good coach and this team is getting better each week. Not sure how good they are yet but liking what I'm seeing much like the FB team exceeding all expectations so far.
Looking forward to watching them tonight and getting my first look at the team and new coach. Very happy to hear that you think he's a good coach. After the last two coaches that sounds like music to my ears.

Looking forward to watching them tonight and getting my first look at the team and new coach. Very happy to hear that you think he's a good coach. After the last two coaches that sounds like music to my ears.
Dude is so positive and what I like the most is he actually has plays they run and always has a strategy.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
UK sucks. I'd take LSU +10 or maybe even the moneyline.
No way would I bet on this one. We're better than every stat line except free throws. We should, I'm saying we should see a better UK offense. I liked the way they played against UofL. Play with the same tempo and we might be pretty good.

Pretty entertaining game here late.

Huge shot by Toppin. Probably not what UK wanted but it worked.

Was a decent game. LSU didn't play it's best game b ut not disappointed at the end result.

I mean yall shot 50%, 44% from 3, only had 9 TOs. Other than getting outrebounded I thought you guys played pretty good.
They did but they did a poor job of defense and boxing out compared to most games. Ball was bouncing UK way

For a team that didn't have a single player on the roster 9 months ago I'd say LSU looks pretty damn impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT