ADVERTISEMENT

LSU vs Memphis

LSU gonna be a lot of fun this year! A little young and raw and trying to figure out their roles, but if/when they get it together they have Final Four potential.

The 4 freshman all look good. Not Duke good, but definitely in the next tier down in terms of who has the best class. Bigby-Willams looks like a completely different player since I last saw him barely playing for Oregon. Tremont had a rough game and then he took over the final 10 minutes. Mays had a great night obviously. Edwards the only player who didn't look good IMO.

Memphis is legit. They play hard.

LSU gonna be a lot of fun this year! A little young and raw and trying to figure out their roles, but if/when they get it together they have Final Four potential.

The 4 freshman all look good. Not Duke good, but definitely in the next tier down in terms of who has the best class. Bigby-Willams looks like a completely different player since I last saw him barely playing for Oregon. Tremont had a rough game and then he took over the final 10 minutes. Mays had a great night obviously. Edwards the only player who didn't look good IMO.

Memphis is legit. They play hard.
Spot on man ,exactly what I was going to post. LSU needs some time to gel and not quite there yet but you can see the potential. May be the worst game I saw Tre play but Memphis PG had a lot to do with that. Was a good test for LSU. So far every game a different player has stepped up and delivered, last night it was Skylar M.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
I don't get it either. I've said multiple times on here that I hope Memphis does good because I think it really matters to the city. I hope they win against every SEC team not named UK.

Hell, I hope they win against everyone not named UK.

The only thing I can think of is Wiseman, and how much UM fans were butthurt over Calipari leaving. Some UK fans really were offended by the stuff UM fans said when Calipari took the better job.

I roommated with OSU players while living in Columbus and became an OSU fan overnight. I live in Memphis and became an UM fan overnight. My boss has a box in FedEx Forum. My wife and I had it to ourselves one night because it was a shit game and no one else decided to go other than us. We had sex in the bathroom, just because. True story.

Last edited:
I don't get it either. I've said multiple times on here that I hope Memphis does good because I think it really matters to the city. I hope they win against every SEC team not named UK.

Hell, I hope they win against everyone not named UK.

The only thing I can think of is Wiseman, and how much UM fans were butthurt over Calipari leaving. Some UK fans really were offended by the stuff UM fans said when Calipari took the better job.

Did he leave for that or because he knew UM was about to go on probation ? They had a stud team at the time.

Curious to see how Memphis does once coaches have 3-4 more game films to strategize against Hardaway. Doubt there’s much middle school footage to scout.

Reactions: Tigerocker
Did he leave for that or because he knew UM was about to go on probation ? They had a stud team at the time.
Are you asking if he avoided UM probation by going to UK?

No dear, UK came calling and he went. He wanted the job when Gillispie was hired.

Are you asking if he avoided UM probation by going to UK?

No dear, UK came calling and he went. He wanted the job when Gillispie was hired.
Probably good timing on his part being all the Memphis stuff happened on his watch but I guess he was unaware of all of those payments he made I mean they made lol.

Probably good timing on his part being all the Memphis stuff happened on his watch but I guess he was unaware of all of those payments he made I mean they made lol.
You're actually uninformed. Rose wasn't about payments, it was SAT scores.

I appreciate your interest.

Reactions: RipThru
You're actually uninformed. Rose wasn't about payments, it was SAT scores.

I appreciate your interest.
Ok I gotta Lmao at you guys because everyone in the Country knows how Cal gets his players and look I know how Wade gets his players and not embarrassed to admit. But for some reason UK fans want to make it out that they go to UK because it's UK. Fvcking Hilarious.

Ok I gotta Lmao at you guys because everyone in the Country knows how Cal gets his players and look I know how Wade gets his players and not embarrassed to admit. But for some reason UK fans want to make it out that they go to UK because it's UK. Fvcking Hilarious.
What do you mean?

fellas, I don't like to see all this petty fighting. I think we can all agree that LSU kicks ass and that Kentucky fans spend their off time fluffing retired race horses with their hands and sometimes mouths.

GEAUX TIGRES!
Love me some CD and Keenland and throw in Kentucky Downs too, Oh yeah !

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT