ADVERTISEMENT

LSU - Solid Game

PorkshankRedemption

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2011
Not sure how many of their fans are on this site as their rivals board looks dead, but y’all played an elite game plan and Eason was phenomenal. Arkansas had to fight through Notaes worst game of the season, but got pretty lucky, IMO with the whistle tonight.

Will Wade must hate Muss…because it seems to be the only games he has a game plan for. I’ll watch LSU and it looks like they have zero game plan beyond, “go rebound,” a lot of nights. But I thought the game plan on both ends was elite tonight.

Y’all play like that, you’ll be a sweet 16 team.

Not sure how many of their fans are on this site as their rivals board looks dead, but y’all played an elite game plan and Eason was phenomenal. Arkansas had to fight through Notaes worst game of the season, but got pretty lucky, IMO with the whistle tonight.

Will Wade must hate Muss…because it seems to be the only games he has a game plan for. I’ll watch LSU and it looks like they have zero game plan beyond, “go rebound,” a lot of nights. But I thought the game plan on both ends was elite tonight.

Y’all play like that, you’ll be a sweet 16 team.
Yeah, LSU gave them hell.

ADVERTISEMENT