ADVERTISEMENT

Love our region.

The ncaa recognizes 6 for auburn on there website.

Bwahahaha…..nice try, gomer.

The official NCAA champions list includes Auburn twice. And one of those is a “shared” title in a year in which you weren’t even eligible to participate in a bowl game. You have one legit title. Pathetic.

KU b-ball has 3x as many legit titles as your football and b-ball combined and you talk shit. 😂

Bwahahaha…..nice try, gomer.

The official NCAA champions list includes Auburn twice. And one of those is a “shared” title in a year in which you weren’t even eligible to participate in a bowl game. You have one legit title. Pathetic.

KU b-ball has 3x as many legit titles as your football and b-ball combined and you talk shit. 😂
Huh? You literally just made up that first paragraph. On the ncaa website it list auburn as national Champs 6 times.

Sorry you spoke out of your ass

I don’t mean to get in the middle of your pissing match. But NCAA.com only lists Auburn with 2 NCs (2010 and 1957). Carry on.

Football National Champs
Incorrect. 1913, 2004, and 1993. Auburn was udefeated and recognized as national champs by a reputable publication. This is why the ncaa record books list Auburn 1983 auburn played 10 of 11 of its regular season games against ranked teams. By far the hardest schedule in the country. Finished the season 12-1 on a 11 game winning streak. 4 different places declared auburn national champs. That’s is why the ncaa recognizes that one as well.

LOL at you jumping in as back up. Kansas bandwagon fans have to stick together I guess

Doesn’t even know his own school’s history. Just pathetic.
Actually I do. It’s you that is more coulees and dumb than anyone on here. Kansas is not a legit athletic department. It’s why no one has wanted you in realignment. How does it feel to have 6 schools poached from the big 12 and you weren’t one of them? Missouri Even got picked over Kansas. LOL

Incorrect. 1913, 2004, and 1993. Auburn was udefeated and recognized as national champs by a reputable publication. This is why the ncaa record books list Auburn 1983 auburn played 10 of 11 of its regular season games against ranked teams. By far the hardest schedule in the country. Finished the season 12-1 on a 11 game winning streak. 4 different places declared auburn national champs. That’s is why the ncaa recognizes that one as well.

LOL at you jumping in as back up. Kansas bandwagon fans have to stick together I guess
😂 What a loser. Your own school only claims 2. NCAA.com lists 2 (1 shared). Those are the only ones that are officially recognized. This is like a KU fan claiming to be national champions in 2020 and the Helms years.

You’ve played in one national championship game. Even if we give you the bogus shared title when you didn’t even play in a bowl game (LOL), you still have less titles.

Try actually earning one in the playoff system, as KU has in basketball. Never have and you never will.

Last edited:
Actually I do. It’s you that is more coulees and dumb than anyone on here. Kansas is not a legit athletic department. It’s why no one has wanted you in realignment. How does it feel to have 6 schools poached from the big 12 and you weren’t one of them? Missouri Even got picked over Kansas. LOL
We’re talking about basketball accomplishments, not media markets. Focus, brainiac.

You’re kind of like Sheriff’s less interesting little brother with an extra chromosome.

😂 What a loser. Your own school only claims 2. NCAA.com lists 2 (1 shared). Those are the only ones that are officially recognized. This is like a KU fan claiming to be national champions in 2020 and the Helms years.

You’ve played in one national championship game. Even if we give you the bogus shared title when you didn’t even play in a bowl game (LOL), you still have less titles.

Try actually earning one in the playoff system, as KU has in basketball. Never have and you never will.
There wasn’t a playoff for football until 8 years ago dumbfvxk. Again auburn is recognized for 6. More than your pathetic athletic department

We’re talking about basketball accomplishments, not media markets. Focus, brainiac.

You’re kind of like Sheriff’s less interesting little brother with an extra chromosome.
Kansas is basically the same media market as Missouri. Your athletic department is just terrible though

There wasn’t a playoff for football until 8 years ago dumbfvxk. Again auburn is recognized for 6. More than your pathetic athletic department

And there wasn't even a BCS for these mythical "titles" you won before 2010.

Just like no one's giving KU a trophy for 2020, no one gives a **** that a poll or two ranked Auburn #1 a billion years ago.

Pathetic that you're trying to claim titles that aren't even claimed by your program or listed on the NCAA site. 🤣

And there wasn't even a BCS for these mythical "titles" you won before 2010.

Just like no one's giving KU a trophy for 2020, no one gives a **** that a poll or two ranked Auburn #1 a billion years ago.

Pathetic that you're trying to claim titles that aren't even claimed by your program or listed on the NCAA site. 🤣
They are recognized though. You just aren’t very bright. Auburn didn’t lose a game in 2004, 1993, or 1913. Actually wasn’t even scored on in 1913. Kansas lost games in 2020. Again another bad comparison by you.

They are recognized though. You just aren’t very bright. Auburn didn’t lose a game in 2004, 1993, or 1913. Actually wasn’t even scored on in 1913. Kansas lost games in 2020. Again another bad comparison by you.

Again, you're trying to claim titles that your own school doesn't claim. Is that registering in your pea brain? Do you think their goal is to shortchange themselves?

We referenced Ncaa.com and you come back with Wiki. Bwahahaha....

Bottom line: KU's won 3 national championship games. Auburn football and b-ball have won one national championship game combined. Talk about a joke. 🤣

Again, you're trying to claim titles that your own school doesn't claim. Is that registering in your pea brain? Do you think their goal is to shortchange themselves?

We referenced Ncaa.com and you come back with Wiki. Bwahahaha....

Bottom line: KU's won 3 national championship games. Auburn football and b-ball have won one national championship game combined. Talk about a joke. 🤣
Auburn has 6 national titles. It’s recognized by both the ncaa and auburn. We can look at the entire athletic department also if you would like. Kansas gets killed there as well because you have the worst power 5 athletic department in the Country. Which is why you are in conference that’s going to be a mid major

FYI since early Feb Torvik had Iowa the second best team in the country. Zags are 1. KU is 4x

Auburn has 6 national titles. It’s recognized by both the ncaa and auburn. We can look at the entire athletic department also if you would like. Kansas gets killed there as well because you have the worst power 5 athletic department in the Country. Which is why you are in conference that’s going to be a mid major
So why aren't they on the list at NCAA.com? Why does every website say that Auburn claims 2?

What a dumbass.

ONE national championship game victory. Wait for your shit school to accomplish something before you talk shit. 🤣

So why aren't they on the list at NCAA.com? Why does every website say that Auburn claims 2?

What a dumbass.

ONE national championship game victory. Wait for your shit school to accomplish something before you talk shit. 🤣
The ncaa does recognize them. Auburn has accomplished far more than Kansas has ever dreamed in athletics. Auburn has 19 team national titles as an athletic department. You have 3. You are a joke dude. Keep digging though. I enjoy owning pathetic losers like yourself

laughing-laugh.gif

Reactions: Big_C_KU
The ncaa does recognize them. Auburn has accomplished far more than Kansas has ever dreamed in athletics. Auburn has 19 team national titles as an athletic department. You have 3. You are a joke dude. Keep digging though. I enjoy owning pathetic losers like yourself

Not sure what you're winning titles in, but I know it's nothing that anyone gives half a shit about. But congrats on being a very poor man's Stanford, I guess. 😂

To go along with their 2010 national championship, the 1957 team is currently the only team that the school recognizes.

You: It’s recognized by both the ncaa and auburn.

That's being owned, dipshit.🤣

Maybe someday you'll understand the difference between officially recognized NCAA championships and "championships" awarded by NCAA-designated selectors. Doubt it though.

Not sure what you're winning titles in, but I know it's nothing that anyone gives half a shit about. But congrats on being a very poor man's Stanford, I guess. 😂

To go along with their 2010 national championship, the 1957 team is currently the only team that the school recognizes.

You: It’s recognized by both the ncaa and auburn.

That's being owned, dipshit.🤣

Maybe someday you'll understand the difference between officially recognized NCAA championships and "championships" awarded by NCAA-designated selectors. Doubt it though.
It is recognized by both. Not sure why you don’t get this. Life at the bottom for Kansas though

If Auburn's claiming more than two now, that's a recent development. And pathetic.

https://www.ncaa.com/history/football/fbs

I'm trying to find 6 on this list. Can you point them out?

At least you have Equestrian.
Auburn has more swimming than anything else. 11 there. I want even including equestrian in the 19 number as it isn’t an ncaa sport. Auburn on the ncaa directory recognizes 6

Are we bragging about swimming? The sport that allows men to dominate women's swimming.

ADVERTISEMENT