ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs #14 North Carolina

so are you saying that you have a copy of the letter the NCAA sent to Cal, UMass and Memphis?
i am going to guess that you choose to live in ignorance

how did SACS rule those classes?
it is a simple question and you should know the answer or do you also choose ignorance on that one

Damn I answered your question about SACS. Do your eyes need a tune up???

Stupid, blind and reading comprehension.

and yet still smart enough to see that UNC committed 20+ years of systematic academic fraud

enjoy being the criminal that puffs his chest out when he escapes punishment

with that said i am done with this

and yet still smart enough to see that UNC committed 20+ years of systematic academic fraud

enjoy being the criminal that puffs his chest out when he escapes punishment

with that said i am done with this
Hi mebeblue2...SMILE...BLESS YOUR HEART...I really want to wish you PEACE my brother. Life goes on.

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

And no matter how much you bitch about it the end result won’t change.
And no matter how hard you try to spin it, everyone knows that your program has been systematically cheating since the days you hired Frank McGuire. Point shaving, cars provided for players, coaches providing homes for players to deal drugs out of, fake classes, falsified grades. Dirtier than ul, and that takes some work.

When is the last time SACS had UK on academic probation? Easy for me to remember the dates for unc and ul.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
What is it with Purdue fans and Carolina? I had no idea they were relevant enough in anything to care about Carolina. I thought they were like the Vandy of the SEC or the BC of the ACC. Has Purdue ever won anything?

If you think Purdue is on a similar level to Vandy or BC you don’t know a lot about college basketball. Purdue is arguably a top 25 program historically while Vandy and BC aren’t even close.

Still laughing at your comment. Wow.

Hopefully Louisville gets that double bye and continues their losing streak in tournament play

And no matter how hard you try to spin it, everyone knows that your program has been systematically cheating since the days you hired Frank McGuire. Point shaving, cars provided for players, coaches providing homes for players to deal drugs out of, fake classes, falsified grades. Dirtier than ul, and that takes some work.

When is the last time SACS had UK on academic probation? Easy for me to remember the dates for unc and ul.

Spin this Ynnot. When was the last time UK was on probation? What was end result of the NCAA investgation regarding UNC? Also I’ll take a 12 month SACS probation over any NCAA probation all day everyday. We don’t care what you think and how you interpret it because the more you bitch and moan about it the more we laugh. It’s simple for us but difficult for you. You guys keep bringing it up and we’ll continue to lay the smack down on you.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
If you think Purdue is on a similar level to Vandy or BC you don’t know a lot about college basketball. Purdue is arguably a top 25 program historically while Vandy and BC aren’t even close.

Still laughing at your comment. Wow.

Like I said before. Purdue is a long way to getting a seat at the big boy table. If you’re top 25 you’re 24 or 25 IMO.

Spin this Ynnot. When was the last time UK was on probation? What was end result of the NCAA investgation regarding UNC? Also I’ll take a 12 month SACS probation over any NCAA probation all day everyday. We don’t care what you think and how you interpret it because the more you bitch and moan about it the more we laugh. It’s simple for us but difficult for you. You guys keep bringing it up and we’ll continue to lay the smack down on you.

Lol you think when you Larry and Moe team up over here and tell people they are obsessed with UNC that it’s considered laying the smack down on people??? Good god I’ve heard it all!RollLaugh

That’s still a far cry from Vandy/BC though.

I think the comparison to Vanderbilt was right on the money.

Exhibit A- Purdue has a grand total of 6 national championships (including cheerleading, which the official Purdue website does include). Vandy has 3.But 3 of yours happened more than 50 years ago, whereas all of Vandy's have been in this century. That's pretty much equal.

Exhibit B-You both have the same number of NCAA basketball championships.- Push

Exhibit C-Purdue has been to more NCAA tournaments, however had to vacate one for some reason. Advantage Purdue

Exhibit D-Vanderbilt is in a really cool city and everyone knows where it is. Purdue is in Illinois or Indiana or Ohio or one of those places that all looks the same from 30,000 feet. Advantage Vandy.

Looks like a tie to me.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
I think the comparison to Vanderbilt was right on the money.

Exhibit A- Purdue has a grand total of 6 national championships (including cheerleading, which the official Purdue website does include). Vandy has 3.But 3 of yours happened more than 50 years ago, whereas all of Vandy's have been in this century. That's pretty much equal.

Exhibit B-You both have the same number of NCAA basketball championships.- Push

Exhibit C-Purdue has been to more NCAA tournaments, however had to vacate one for some reason. Advantage Purdue

Exhibit D-Vanderbilt is in a really cool city and everyone knows where it is. Purdue is in Illinois or Indiana or Ohio or one of those places that all looks the same from 30,000 feet. Advantage Vandy.

Looks like a tie to me.

I figured this was a basketball discussion not an overall athletic department discussion. And when it comes to basketball, Vandy doesn’t hold a candle to Purdue.

I figured this was a basketball discussion not an overall athletic department discussion. And when it comes to basketball, Vandy doesn’t hold a candle to Purdue.

Yes, but Purdue's basketball candle is about as short and stubby as a candle can be. But that's fine, you can be better than Vandy in basketball if you want.

Reactions: Matt Laurer
The thing is you haven't truly heard anything though.

of all of the special UK fans, this dude might be the most special. I kick myself every time I get drawn into responding to him.

I am going to type very, very slowly so you can keep up.

UNC classes only gave grades to students who turned in work.

No matter how often you call a heart a spade, it is still a heart. And speaking of turds, you are still full of shit for not knowing these most basic facts. Get your head out of your ass and pretend like you have the education about which you so frequently boast.

It is quite amazing to me that someone who becomes so angry and maniacal can have the influence he's spoken of having.

Then I remember Trump is our President and it all makes sense.

I only cheer against Louisville once a year. I’ll be trying my best to pull you guys through Saturday night don’t worry

What does this mean with cars and drugs?

I'm tired of the academic but what do you mean?

He is probably talking about Will Graves. He rented (like, paid and everything) a house from Roy and got busted with weed. The horror, right? Dude had some blunts.

Reactions: UNC71-00
He is probably talking about Will Graves. He rented (like, paid and everything) a house from Roy and got busted with weed. The horror, right? Dude had some blunts.

And also wasn’t even on the team or in school when he was busted.

But definitely as strong an example of UNC cheating as the other stuff the idiot brigade likes to bring up.

of all of the special UK fans, this dude might be the most special. I kick myself every time I get drawn into responding to him.

Exactly lol you can’t help yourself and that’s how I know I’m winning! When the fish are taking the bait you keep fishing!!!Laughing #FishingForDays

He also graduated with honors. His IQ is out the ceiling. And you are knocking the President.
I hear Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Kaczynski were pretty smart fellers, too. Trump is an obvious douche bag, but I'm glad you're happy with him. I'd expect nothing less.

No need to delve further into politics. Carry on...

I hear Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Kaczynski were pretty smart fellers, too. Trump is an obvious douche bag, but I'm glad you're happy with him. I'd expect nothing less.

No need to delve further into politics. Carry on...
I've reached my limit of seeing posts with the words "smart" and "Trump" in them. Jeezuz what does this clown have to do/say to convince people that his best quality is being born a with a silver spoon up his ass and playing to the cultural weaknesses of low brow simpletons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT