ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville People

Can always eat BBQ and have craft beer at Against the Grain and then catch a Louisville Bats game if they have a handstand. I'm certain they are more worthwhile to watch than the Reds .

Hey, Reds have looked a little better lately. The two straight losses to the Brewers were frustrating (especially the first one where some poor decisions were made) but tonight was nice. Regardless, at least there is a bit of hope for next year to be decent maybe, especially if they can get rid of a few guys who need to go.

Hey, Reds have looked a little better lately. The two straight losses to the Brewers were frustrating (especially the first one where some poor decisions were made) but tonight was nice. Regardless, at least there is a bit of hope for next year to be decent maybe, especially if they can get rid of a few guys who need to go.
A lot can change in a month. No one expected us to be world beaters, but .500 at the end. We were on pace to lose over 100 which was just unacceptable at this point in the rebuild. We've got a couple of good pieces of trade bait that need to be used to bring in some pitching for sure.

Honestly don't follow baseball at all any more but I'm sitting across Wrigley Field on brink of full drunkenness... about to go in...and these people know how to do baseball.

I think he lives in Tennessee, it’s probably worse down there.
It was miserable here.Apparently Louisville was the only place worse with Heat Index.

weather-channel.png

Reactions: JimboBBN
Just got back. It was hot in Louisville but I like the heat so it didn't bother me much. Heck, we sat outside at a few places. The thousands of teenagers from the 120 team baseball tournament and 900 team AAU tournament were much more bothersome. A front just came through here in Tennessee and it is actually 77 right now and looks to be about 86 for golf tomorrow so life is good.

Reactions: rockycard
ADVERTISEMENT