ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville loses top recruit

2022 post season uncertainties probably have a role to play in this, fwiw. Bummer, was really looking forward to seeing him play.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Hate to rub it in, Jalen Warley committed to FSU today. Makes 4 top 65 recruits committed for ‘21. Ham’s best class ever at FSU by far.

Congrats, we’ve had some good battles on the court and the gridiron since we got fortunate enough to land in the ACC, but I don’t think we’ve reached the Hating on FSU phase from the fan base yet.

Only thing that confuses me on this one is why he waited so long to decommit. I can’t even blame the kid, not with the clusterfudge that is the ncaa in charge of our fate.

I just hope it’s a sign that we are gonna have a ban in 2022 and not 2021, Bc although we aren’t gonna be cracking anyone’s preseason top ten, I feel like we have the pieces to potentially make a run in the tourney. If we lose DJ and Williamson after this year which is very possible, we are just gonna get banned from the NIT in 2022 anyways imo. the Easy call would to be take the ban now and hope the tourneys canceled anyways. Worked for GT last year (somehow), But again we are most likely gonna take a step back in 2022 anyways so might as well roll the dice this season imo.

of course he did
R0Uf9ju.gif

2022 post season uncertainties probably have a role to play in this, fwiw. Bummer, was really looking forward to seeing him play.

“I opened up my recruitment because there were a lot of uncertainties on what is going on with the sanctions,” Hopkins told 247Sports. “They also keep appealing (the sanctions) which is only making it harder on me.”

Villan07- yeah we don’t hate UL either. Had some great battles in the old Metro conf. too. We’re still trying to climb the ladder.

I've grown so sour on Louisville basketball, I maybe watched half the games last season and really didn't care if they won or lost. The last two seasons, the Cardinals have played w/o a decent point guard and their offense has been boring as all get out. Combine that with all the hookers and bullsh!t over the past few years....yuck. I can easily understand why a kid would stay away from this shit show. Just going to have to wait and see what Mack can do when all this crap is over.

Hate to rub it in, Jalen Warley committed to FSU today. Makes 4 top 65 recruits committed for ‘21. Ham’s best class ever at FSU by far.

Not sure about “by far.” The 2016 class was pretty darn good, especially when you consider how underrated Kabengele was.

But yeah, we are bringing in a fantastic group.

Not sure about “by far.” The 2016 class was pretty darn good, especially when you consider how underrated Kabengele was.

But yeah, we are bringing in a fantastic group.

Just going by the rankings of the 4 high schoolers, it is the highest ranked group by far. Kabengele was a great find by Ham.

Just going by the rankings of the 4 high schoolers, it is the highest ranked group by far. Kabengele was a great find by Ham.

The 2016 class finished 4th in the country. It featured Jon Isaac, who was a more highly ranked prospect than any of the current commits and also had two other 4 stars.

Our current class will probably end up between 2nd and 4th.

Look, I’m picking nits here. It’s not like I’m unhappy about the group of kids. Just think it’s disingenuous to call it the best class “by far” under Hamilton.

The 2016 class finished 4th in the country. It featured Jon Isaac, who was a more highly ranked prospect than any of the current commits and also had two other 4 stars.

Our current class will probably end up between 2nd and 4th.

Look, I’m picking nits here. It’s not like I’m unhappy about the group of kids. Just think it’s disingenuous to call it the best class “by far” under Hamilton.

I get what you’re saying GE. I am aware of the ‘16 class. My only argument is top to bottom, this one is much better...rankings wise. ‘16 was a good one.

Reactions: GE Nole
I've grown so sour on Louisville basketball, I maybe watched half the games last season and really didn't care if they won or lost. The last two seasons, the Cardinals have played w/o a decent point guard and their offense has been boring as all get out. Combine that with all the hookers and bullsh!t over the past few years....yuck. I can easily understand why a kid would stay away from this shit show. Just going to have to wait and see what Mack can do when all this crap is over.

….Mack demanded a 7 year contract for good reason.

Reactions: Yellow Man
Hopkins decommits from Louisville and is about to commit to UK. Fun, unless you're a Lville fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT